“Excellent stay for the value”
Review of Villa Anton

Villa Anton
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Sukosan
Reviewed 24 August 2012

When I first reserved at Anton I did not know what I was getting for the buck. When we arrived we were pleasantly surprised. The rooms were clean the food was good and the drinks were a plenty. The owners were very pleasant and helpful. Hvala Barba Ante i mali Antonio i gospođa Ivana i puno zahvala i pozdrava teti Zori.

• Stayed: July 2012

Reviewed 13 September 2010

We only stayed one night to catch a connecting flight, however the rooms, service and the scenery were nothing short of amazing! We were left wondering why this is not a popular destination for tourists!?

Very helpful friendly staff, with excellent English. Hepled out with all requests for food, ATMs taxi's etc. Views from balconys were amazing in the morning!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with friends
2  Thank Ebonybridget
Reviewed 29 September 2008

not far from Zadar airport, view was good, but it's over the local road, rooms clean. Excellent restaurant do a few km down the road, (begins with Z) ask the owner, he'll advise. large share balcony, Take it for what it is, a cheapish night, before moving on.

road noise was slight, rooms are tired and very basic, water not quite hot enough, small room, worse thing was uncomfortable mattress (springs), breakfast VERY basic, but fresh

Stayed: September 2008
2  Thank glenIpswich
Reviewed 30 August 2008

good location!
Unfortunately, some rude staff!

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 6 July 2008

We chose Villa Anton because it was close to the airport and we were only passing through to pick up our daughter who was flying in from London. We didnt want to stay in Zadar. Villa anton was great as it was quiet and out of town. The family that runs it are the most friendliest people and made us feel very welcome. We really enjoyed sitting out on the porch and chatting to them. Worked out that they have relatives in the same city as us.
The hotel is basic but we knew what to expect as it is as on the website. Our room was plenty big enough for the 3 of us. Bathroom is in need of renovation but as we knew it was an older hotel, we were not surprised. Breakfast was good and enough for us.
Would recommend this hotel to anyone who does not have high expectations of modern hotel but wants a friendly family run hotel.
The Johnsons

Stayed: June 2008
Reviewed 15 May 2008

I have booked the hotel very much in advance.
As I have required a tourist voucher to travel into Croatia I have requested it from the hotel. The first time I have called hotel manager and I have been reassured that there is no problem to issue the voucher, "just send us an email with the request". However when the email has been sent, I have received the answer:
they can not issue to me the voucher and they cannot quarantine anything. I have also been told to go to find out other hotel for my stay if I wish to do so. After that I have cancel the booking, and only hope that the credit card are not going to be charged.
My advise - don't even try to look at this hotel - don't spoil your mood.

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SergK
Reviewed 8 March 2008

Very old fashioned room and delapidated bathroom. Sukosan very run down. Limited places to eat. Drive on

Stayed: October 2007
1  Thank jokskot
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sukosan
Hotel Belvedere
#1 of 33 in Sukosan
Apartments Ana
Apartments Ana
#5 of 14 in Sukosan

Been to Villa Anton? Share your experiences!