Cold saltwater showers! and in the sink. Would have been helpful to know this prior to washing my teeth. The hotel itself is in nice grounds and loved the huge grass area and the pool and pool bar were nice. Room was comfortable enough just a littel dated. As with alot of hotels in Philippines, renovation required. Staff were nice and we did a dive with the dive centre. Well set up place. The walk down the beach from Alona Beach central enjoyable after having big dinners out :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kalipayan Beach Resort & Atlantis Dive Center is a beachfront property at the quiet end of Alona Beach. Situated in an amazing tropical garden from 11.000 sqm you can relax and whatch the birds. The 19 air-conditioned rooms are equipped with an in-room safe, en-suite bathroom and a private sitting area in front. The restaurant is beside of the outdoor swimming pool. They serve delicious local and international cuisine and offer free WiFi .On request you can enjoy romantic Candle-light-dinners in the treehouse at the beach, overlooking the moonlighed ocean. The dive center has also direct access to the beach and they offer all PADI dive courses and fun diving. 3 boats are available and groups are welcome. Dive Spots can be reached in 5 minutes. To Balicasag Island it will be a 30 minutes boat ride and to Pamilacan Island one hour. Massages, island tours, snorkelling activities and ticketing services for ferries can be arranged.. The property is a 40 minutes drive from Tagbilaran Airport and offers free parking for their guests. Transfers against a fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Kalipayan Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kalipayan Beach Hotel Bohol Island
- Kalipayan Beach Resort Bohol Province/Panglao Island