I maybe different from all other reviews here. I can say we just had an unfortunate event during our stay in this resort. But overall, the resort is awesome. Simple, very Filipino style, native indeed. Pleasant rooms. like a spa room. Even their comfort room is very nice. I am very strict when it comes to the cleanliness of the comfort room and Oasis resort exceeded my expectation.
This resort is located in the middle of Alona beach. I also liked their buffet international breakfast. Their swimming pool is also very nice. Though at night, there are mosquitoes around since the theme of this resort is like a garden. So be careful especially if with children.
The downside here is to book in advance. Make sure you have a hard copy of your reservations via email. Because during our time, we had a misunderstanding with the receptionist. She didn't ask us first if we will going to extend or not. She already accepted another guest without even asking us first. She just informed us to pack our things and be ready to check out because there is another guest who will occupy our room. That line from her pissed me off big time. She didn't even give us some assistance in transferring to other resorts. Our whole day got wasted looking for another resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oasis Resort is located at the heart of Alona Beach where the white sands are most beautiful and pristine. Oasis Resort is inspired by the local culture and nature herself. The core of the resort is a lush garden surrounding a pool that houses 16 bungalows, 4 superior rooms and a honeymoon suite with a view of the resort. Our beachfront area houses 4 deluxe (two-story) apartments with bathroom on the ground floor and the bedroom on the second floor. Oasis’ has all the amenities for an unforgettable holiday experience, two (2) restaurants, a beach bar, beach lounge, wellness, swimming pool, affiliated with established Dive Center (Seaquest Dive Center), Wi-Fi and super friendly staff All buildings are constructed using native and natural materials. The roofs are made of what the locals call: ‘nipa’. This is the leaf of fresh water palm that grows only in certain areas in Bohol. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Travel Book Philippines, Inc. and Cancelon so you can book your Oasis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oasis Hotel Panglao Island
- Oasis Hotel Bohol
- Oasis Resort Bohol Province/Panglao Island