Panglao Regents Park Resort
Bohol Beach Club(Panglao Island)
US$211
US$152
US$517
US$484
  • Pool
Dream Native Resort(Panglao Island)
US$113
Great 4.5/5
The Bellevue Resort Bohol(Panglao Island)
US$291
US$270
Travelocity
Great 4.5/5
South Palms Resort(Panglao Island)
US$714
US$691
Travelocity
US$1,111
Great 4.5/5
Veraneante Resort(Panglao Island)(Great Value!)
US$46
US$43
Very Good 4/5
US$88
US$31
Good 3.5/5
  • Pool
Kalipayan Beach Resort(Panglao Island)
US$42
US$35
Good 3.5/5
All reviewswest wingmain buildingalona beachgreat poolswimming poolsea tourminute walk to the beachceiling fanpublic areaslaundry servicestayed here for nightswater heatertricycle riderooms are cleanaffordable pricedeluxe roombeach area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 November 2013

location away from main road but 15-20 mins walk to beach front...
a swim pool available but didn't use bcoz time spent on touring BOHOL..only 1 night 2 days trip...
stayed on the 3 storey building opposite the resort...simple room with simple ammenities

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank JsJien
Reviewed 2 November 2013

We were at the hotel from September 28th to October 11th, 2013 and loved every minute of it. The room was great, the staff even better. Clean room, lots of hot water, great view (I opened my door and saw palm trees and a little farther the pool), quiet, great service.

We spent a mix of lazy days around the pool and did most of the tours in Bohol (Countryside, Beefarm, Island hopping.). Everyday was great.

Very close to Alona beach, so even though the food was very good at the hotel, we did try several other restaurants on the beach and loved them all. Actually being 5-10 minutes from the beach was a plus, since I like to go to bed early, it was much more quiet at the hotel than on the beach.

Highly recommended.

4 days later on the 15th, was the 7.2 earthquake, my heart goes out to everyone who suffered. But from what I have seen everything is up and running in the tourist attractions, so I would return tomorrow if I could.

Room Tip: I was in room 34 and loved it, I am not sure how to describe it, it is a bit separate from the other rooms, so it was very peaceful
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JPFutureExpat
Reviewed 20 October 2013

We showed up very early and the hotel accommodated us. The room was clean and comfortable, and the price was right! We were in the annex across the road from the main hotel. The pool is refreshing and cool with outstanding service at the bar and restaurant, though we ate there only once. Just to reiterate that the hotel is a half-kilometer from the beach, but that adds to the quiet and peaceful comfort of this property. The laundry service was inexpensive and very good. If there was anything that could be improved is the WiFi which was spotty, especially since we were uploading wedding and honeymoon pictures all the time. But on the whole, it was a wonderful stay!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Wyatt_Cox
Reviewed 14 October 2013

My family stayed there for three nights, which was the most relaxing time during the trip. We were on the 2nd floor of the main building where there's good view of the hotel-restaurant, swimming pool. It was very quiet at night which was really nice, especailly after a full-day activity. The staff were very friendly and helpful. It's only five minutes walk from Alona Beach and there are many good restaurants nearby, which is really convenient.
There was a small issue that prevented me from giving the hotel an "excellent". The sink of the room I stayed was leaking since the day I checked in but by the day I left it was still leaking. During those three days, I asked receptionists twice but they never gave me a clear reply. I was not very happy about it.

Room Tip: Rooms on the 2nd floor of the main building are the best, have good views and are quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Doris M
Reviewed 11 October 2013

This hotel was perfect. The room's air conditioning was great. It was very clean and the staff were very very polite and friendly.

There are two parts to the hotel, the main building and the 'annex' block which is separate block from the main building. We stayed in the 'annex' block as it was much cheaper than staying in the main building, so if you want to save a couple of quid, I'd suggest staying in the 'annex' block.

Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple