We appreciated our stay at Bohol Sea resort and recommend the place, more quiet than Alona beach. The drawback could be for some people that it is quite remote. Everything is available in the hotel however (bar, restaurant with a very good cook).
Neil, the manager, is very welcoming, helpful and makes you feel confortable.
Breakfast is of good quality and quantity, although a buffet would have been appreciated, for an accommodation called "resort".
A detail, but to be improved, considering the price: there are no amenities (soap, shampoo) unless you ask for it after a few days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bohol Sea Resort is located directly on the naturally kept beach of Danao on Panglao Island, Bohol, one of the most beautiful islands of the Philippines. The famous Alona Beach is 2 kilometers (20 minutes walking or 3 minutes by motorbike) away. Great dive sites are starting just in front of the resort. Our paradise dive & holiday resort is furnished to best European standards and offers 20 elegant rooms and bungalows in different categories. Each accommodation has its own bathroom with shower, a terrace and free Wifi. The higher standard rooms also include television, minibar and air-conditioning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travel Book Philippines, Inc., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Bohol Sea Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bohol Sea Hotel Panglao Island
- Bohol Sea Resort Bohol Province/Panglao Island