“absolutely perfect”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 November 2013

What can I say, they told me the best place to eat on the island and was not disappointed, I stayed in bluewater resort and food and service there was very disappointing. But this restaurant made my weekend a perfect one! Next time I will book their rooms too and spend my time trying to eat everything on the menu! Had the carpaccio my favorite appetizer and a ostridge steak perfectly tender and clicked just like I ordered. Service was quick and correct and all food came hot and at the correct time! In one word perfect!

Reviewed 14 October 2013

My wife and I have eaten at approximately ten hotel restaurants on Panglao Island. The Pearl Restaurant at the Linaw Beach Resort is by far the best. The food, the diverse menu, the value, the service, the ambiance are all top shelf. We found nothing negative about this restaurant.

Reviewed 23 September 2013

We ordered Gambaretti pasta dish and Salmon and a can of Coca-Cola
Classy taste .. Not the usual or mainstream ones you will find Manila mall restaurants.
Our bill is only 630 pesos ... No fuzz, No service charge no nothing
Imagine seafood dishes such price...

We are actually booked at another resort. We read the reviews here and decided to take a ride to Linaw Beach Resort .. We are delighted

1  Thank Elmo B
Reviewed 2 September 2013

We had almost every meals here at this restaurant for 8 days and just loved every single one. Vegetables are organic, straight from the owner's garden. Ricky and his crew can take care of you well, you feel yourself like a real customer. My favourite was the seafood platter for two,Filipino dishes plus the greek salad that I had for almost every breakfast. My dad loved the European dishes, e.g.. Wiener schnitzel, Cordon Bleu, etc. My 3yo was a big fan of French (Belgian) fries and the homemade pizza and my wife enjoyed the panninis and spaghettis. Drinks are cheap, if you have your beer at the bar between 6 and 7, you can get the second one for free, since Happy Hour. The best restaurant on the island.

1  Thank eur0peankiwi
Reviewed 11 August 2013 via mobile

Great choices of fish and meat dishes, friendly and competent staff, very nice scenery with the right sense of details. Just not that easy to get back from there in case you don't stay in the hotel, better ask your driver to wait outside.

1  Thank SleepWell_77
Linaw B, Supervisor at Pearl Restaurant at Linaw Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Greetings from Linaw Beach Resort & Pearl Restaurant!!!

Thank you very much for the time you spent in writing a great review.
We are very delighted to know that you appreciate what Linaw Beach Resort can offer.
We truly are happy knowing that you are satisfied which is the most important of all.
We promise to always continue and pursue our goals to always cater great service towards our guests with warmth and sincerity.
Once again thank you very much and have a nice day!.

Take care and God Bless!!!