This hotel should be number one choice for any traveller going to Bohol! It is seriously out rated by tripadvisor's reviews. We stayed there in January 2013 after spending 8 nights at newly built 5* resort Bellevue. If we knew about Bohol Beach Club hotel before coming to Bohol we definitely stayed there instead of Bellevue.
Though it is true that rooms have outdated furniture. My advice to take executive room (cost $230, we get it with 15%discount) - which is very spacious separate house right at the beach (5 meters from the sea) with huge terrace, surrounded by coconut trees. Room has air conditioner, kettle, fridge, huge bathroom, separate shower.
The hotel owns the best beach at Panglau island (and it is much better than I visited in other 'beach destinations' - e.g. Caribbean, Mauritius) 2km of white sand! The beach is exclusive for hotel guests, so it is enough space to feel very private.
Food at the hotel restaurant was ok, best options for lunch/ dinner menu - sashimi with rise, Filipino style grilled fish and chicken. Every evening there was live music at the main restaurant.
Breakfast was fine too. I especially liked their fruit shakes ( watermelon, coconut, pineapple, mango) and fresh fruit juices mixes.
Every member of stuff was very friendly, polite and attentive.
I will definitely recommend this hotel to my friends!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bohol Beach Club (BBC) is a beach resort in the island of Panglao, Bohol. Facing southward with an unobstructed breathtaking view of the sunrise, the resort boasts of a private white sand beach with pristine blue waters. Being the first in the island, the resort has undergone tremendous changes with its recent renovation and continues updates . Since it beginning till today, BBC has become a forefront in the resort industry in Bohol by offering modern facilities and top class service. The resort is well laid out so that space is maximized giving all guests’ the feel of freedom, privacy and solitude. From the rooms, to the restaurants, the activities and facilities, all aspects of the resort have been enhanced with the satisfaction of our guests’ in mind. Aside from this, BBC continues to boast of having the best beach in the island. A large private beach with powdery white sand, pristine waters and most importantly, all the breathing space that guests’ need in order to enjoy, without the maddening crowd and unwanted distractions. Food choices are also well thought of as the new kitchen team offers a wide variety of traditional Filipino fare as well as international cuisine that will surely satisfy the gastronomical desires of all guests. Add to this the impeccable service of the Boholanos; genuine service that comes from the heart! This is what makes for a perfect vacation in Bohol. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Odigeo, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bohol Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bohol Beach Club Hotel Panglao Island
- Bohol Beach Hotel
- Beach Bohol
- Bohol Beach Club Bohol Province/Panglao Island