I will give this a four stars for what it is. I wanted to stay at Panglao Nature but the prices were just too expensive. Enter BBC! Although we missed the driver by the boat and we didn't connect at the port, (not his fault at all, lots going on that day) the staff at the resort were friendly and accommodating and ready to help us in anyway.
The grounds are pretty. Quaint, without any elaborate decor, but nice.
The main attraction here is the pool funny enough, not the beach, which in itself (the pool) is quite out of the way from the hotel. Still, its a very nice pool.
Didn't try the beach while i was here because I was on tour in Bohol much of the time.
Rooms are in dire need of repair. Room was small, and had single beds.
Less of a resort and more of a crash area before your tours through bohol. Again though, loved the pool. Will try Panglao next time.
I feel Escaya and Panglao are both overpriced though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bohol Beach Club (BBC) is a beach resort in the island of Panglao, Bohol. Facing southward with an unobstructed breathtaking view of the sunrise, the resort boasts of a private white sand beach with pristine blue waters. Being the first in the island, the resort has undergone tremendous changes with its recent renovation and continues updates . Since it beginning till today, BBC has become a forefront in the resort industry in Bohol by offering modern facilities and top class service. The resort is well laid out so that space is maximized giving all guests’ the feel of freedom, privacy and solitude. From the rooms, to the restaurants, the activities and facilities, all aspects of the resort have been enhanced with the satisfaction of our guests’ in mind. Aside from this, BBC continues to boast of having the best beach in the island. A large private beach with powdery white sand, pristine waters and most importantly, all the breathing space that guests’ need in order to enjoy, without the maddening crowd and unwanted distractions. Food choices are also well thought of as the new kitchen team offers a wide variety of traditional Filipino fare as well as international cuisine that will surely satisfy the gastronomical desires of all guests. Add to this the impeccable service of the Boholanos; genuine service that comes from the heart! This is what makes for a perfect vacation in Bohol. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bohol Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bohol Beach Club Hotel Panglao Island
- Bohol Beach Hotel
- Beach Bohol
- Bohol Beach Club Bohol Province/Panglao Island