Alona Golden Palm Resort(Panglao Island)
US$56
Paragayo Resort(Panglao Island)(Great Value!)
US$37
US$29
Veraneante Resort(Panglao Island)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$41
US$40
Hotels.com
Alona42 Resort(Panglao Island)(Great Value!)
US$41
US$30
Priceline
Panglao Regents Park Resort(Panglao Island)(Great Value!)
US$43
US$19
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$25/night.

US$1,676
Trip.com
Momo Beach House(Panglao Island)
US$189
US$124
Trip.com
  • Breakfast included
South Palms Resort(Panglao Island)
US$308
US$219
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$302/night.

Bohol Beach Club(Panglao Island)
US$171
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$198/night.

• Pool
All reviewsthai restaurantstandard bungalowbeach frontalona beachhot waterprice to quality ratiochocolate hillsspacious bathroombig roomhighly recommend this placea bit priceytoursconsprosmattresstarsiersscooter
Reviewed 24 September 2012

I stayed here for two nights back in late December 2009. I never got around to posting this trip on here. I had a hard time getting any hotel room at that time of year. I wanted to stay in Bohol again because this is my second time to stay there but my third time to visit. The first time I went with my girlfriend for a day tour only. I was able to get a standard room for 2,000 php per night. The 3,000 php rooms were unavailable. Nevertheless this one sufficed. I was just a few steps from the front desk and a few steps from the beach.

There is wifi in the room; so I was able to take pictures and download to my computer and send via e-mail. There is a Thai restaurant a few steps from the room I stayed in. I ate in there once. The food was good. If you walk down a few steps to the left when you leave the bungalow you will encounter several food places. You can buy water and other goods at little shops. You can also dine outside. Lots of fresh fish if you like to eat fish.

It's not a crowded beach, at least not in the water. You will find the water feels a little cool when you first step into it. Maybe a little bit of winter shows up there in December? You will find several hustlers on the beach trying to get you to buy something or take a boat ride. Be careful. I notice some people on the boats without lifejackets. When I did a tour last time on Panglao Island I had to wear a lifejacket. The Philippines is notorious for boats capsizing so you don't want to ruin your vacation. I brought sunglasses but someone insisted I buy another pair. Last time I did a boat ride to look for dolphins but someone insisted it did not hurt to take another boat trip. I just wanted to relax not go on any boat trip. I understand these hustlers need to make a living but at times they come across too pushy.

The young ladies at the front desk were very helpful. I had paid the driver who came to pick me up because I asked the hotel to send me a driver. He never told them I paid so they were going to bill me for the taxi fare coming in. Anyway they straighten that out. If you go there it is suggested you have someone arranged to pick you up. When I went there the first time we were able to hire someone who took us around main parts of the island for a good fee. I think 500 php or something along that amount I paid for a tour to see stop to see the tarsiers, chocolate hills and other points of interest.

The room has a comfortable bed. The area has the basics. Nothing outstanding but nothing bad experience wise to talk about. The evening on the beach comes alive. Lots of people milling around. And fireflies too if I'm not mistaken.

The SuperCat will get you there to Tagbilaran.

Room Tip: I stayed here in December 2009 but the question "When did you travel" won't allow me to put the correct date. I don't want to mislead anyone but in order to get pass this I had to put the earliest date which is October 2011. Site managers you need to correct this. Not everyone posts in a timely manner but experiences last a life time and are still worth sharing even if tardy.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank sam107
Reviewed 28 August 2012

Pro's
+ Above average rooms. Very clean and spacious. Good value for money.
+ The CR is HUGE. It fits the bill of being a COMFORT Room.
+ Complimentary coffee, creamer, etc. As well as toiletries and other necessities.
+ Location is great for peeps like me who wanted accommodations to be near, but not really at, happening places.
+ We got a room facing the ocean. There was a veranda where you can stay and enjoy the view. Actually, you can also stay inside. The room has those glass doors.

Con's
- No Room Service. You will have to go downstairs into the resto if you would like a refill of hot water.

The downside is very minor and I would have to say that the accommodation is so great that I almost chose to stay inside rather than enjoy the Beach. I'm not sure though if I can say the same have we not gotten the room facing the Beach. I think it was Room #8.

Room Tip: The Room facing the Beach; just above their office. 'Guess it was Room #8.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
4  Thank Anne D
Reviewed 12 August 2012

Pros:

We stayed at family room #8 it was facing right at the beach so we had a pretty good view. The room was big enough for four people with two queen sized beds. TV, Refrigirator, AC, Hot & Cold Shower, free wi-fi. The place was somewhat cozy and had a private feel even though anyone can stroll through. If you're in Bohol to do things other than staying in your hotel room all day then this place would do fine.

Cons:

For a room for four people, PHP 5000 /day was a bit on the pricey side. The receptionists weren't that accomodation. Wifi signal was weak, show water pressure was low. Water thermos was not electric, the locks on the glass windows and doors did not work very well. No free breakfast. No free transfer to the port.

Over all the Isis Bungalows is nice enough.

Room Tip: Family Room on the second level has a nice view.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank GalacticBoomer
Reviewed 8 August 2012

Love this place. It has all that is necessary to make you vacation as god as possible. God clean rooms and a staff of smiling people a the time. Privacy and a great view over the sea. We only could had wished more pressure on the water but it was hot enough. You can pay extra and get a refrigerator. The internet i free. They provide you with beach towels. Remember to put the cleaning-sign out on the door or else you don't get your room cleaned....Next door is the restaurant where you can eat. The food is very good and the prices is not high. Some of the other restaurants on the beach serve very small potions, but everything is perfect at ISIS.
And yes there is a few dogs at the beach witch loves to lay under your sunbed. They are very kindly and loves your company. We only found that charming and one dog - Alona - was our favorite, she waited every morning for us to come down the beach. At all the restaurants there are dogs sitting, very polite, and wants a snack. They don't starve because they don't eat anything else but meat ;o)
ISIS BUNGALOWS is a place I absolute will go back to nest time I visit Alone Beach. We stayed there for 13 days, didn't get any discount but if was worth every pesos. The place we stayed after ISIS BUNGALOWS - a 3,5 star resort on Mactan - oh my....from heaven to hell.
I wish ISIS and the staff all the best for the future and hope that this review can get them some nice guests who pay lots of tips ;o)

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank FamilyJensen
Reviewed 2 August 2012

stayed at room #2..its actually one of the villas near d beach.glass doors and windows so ul wake up with seaview.best room in dis resort for 2pax.downside:no free brkfast.hav thai resto in the area but didnt ate there.hav free wifi but weak signal.asked for xtra pillows and blankets with no charge.missed lounging by the beach as there's strong winds last 07/31 and 08/01.overall its an ok stay.

• Stayed: August 2012