US$69
US$54
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$60/night.

Alona Golden Palm Resort(Panglao Island)
US$56
Veraneante Resort(Panglao Island)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$41
Paragayo Resort(Panglao Island)(Great Value!)
US$37
US$30
Priceline
Panglao Regents Park Resort(Panglao Island)(Great Value!)
US$45
US$19
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$28/night.

Alona42 Resort(Panglao Island)(Great Value!)
US$41
US$30
US$82
TravelBook.ph
  • Pool
South Palms Resort(Panglao Island)
US$427
US$396
Bohol Beach Club(Panglao Island)
US$374
Agoda.com
Momo Beach House(Panglao Island)
US$236
US$188
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsthai restaurantstandard bungalowbeach frontalona beachhot waterprice to quality ratiochocolate hillsspacious bathroombig roomhighly recommend this placea bit priceytoursconsprosmattresstarsiersscooter
Reviewed 27 December 2012

Just came back from a stay at the Isis, and stayed in a standard room. The room was clean upon arrival, and I mean REALLY clean. The smell of bleach was in the air, the tiles were so clean you could probably eat off of the floor. No gritty feeling walking around barefoot, and no dirt on my feet either. The floor was squeaky clean, the toilet smelled like bleach, the drains were all clean in the shower and bathroom, the shower curtain was spotless (no mildew, rust or any mystery stain). Chrome fixtures didn't have any watermarks, bed linen smelled like laundry soap... so I've pretty much elaborated on my point of the room being clean :)

Room description for standard room #10:

The location made me feel hungry most of the time since I could smell all the yummy dishes they were cooking in the restaurant (so that's a good selling point right there to go eat at their restaurant which serves great curry) if that bothers you, ask for a room further down the back of the property to be further away from the kitchen (incidentally, room #9 is right beside the kitchen, fyi).

The room itself had a king sized bed, with two pillows, and a medium weight flat sheet that served as the blanket. Mattress was foam and was comfy enough to sleep on, not rock hard and not too soft. The aircon was cold enough during the middle of the day, the small tv is up on the wall and had cable channels. Wifi in the room was at almost full bar because it's right across from the front desk. There is a coffee making amenity in the room but you'll have to ask for hot water as the water from the faucet isn't potable (it's posted on the wall that the water is trucked in from the river). Hot water in the shower was nice and hot, and the shower head provided ample spray circumference (great water pressure also). 2 towels are provided, 2 little bars of soap and 2 sachets of shampoo.

Staff were great and helpful. I had an early flight in and the room was immediately available (might not be the same situation if you check in during Chinese New Year since that's when Alona is bursting at the seams). Car ride to the airport was nice and comfy with a friendly driver.

The resort's location is right near the end of Alona beach away from the crowd where all the beachside bbq restaurants are at, so it's very quiet all throughout the day with only the sound of the waves as your soundtrack. No pool, but when the sea is flat, who wants to be in the pool??

The restaurant, as many reviewers have said before, serves great thai food. I encourage you to try the curries! The place also gets crowded during meal times also so I just took my lunch from the restaurant's counter and ate in my room.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
5  Thank DeepSeaAddict
Reviewed 18 November 2012

This is my 4th visit to Alona Beach and the Isis restaurant has always been one of my favorite Thai restaurants. For the first time, my budget allowed me to spend a little more for the comforts of their rooms as well.It was a great choice. The quality of their food matches the quality of their rooms. I stayed downstairs for two nights. (No refrigerator) The TV is too small. And then I moved to a larger room upstairs. All the rooms upstairs have a better Oceanview and yes even a larger TV in #5. Room service was available as well as hot water as early as I wanted it in the morning for my in room coffee. Very convenient to have my room and meals all on one bill. Was able to pay in US $$ or pesos At current bank conversion rate. No Conversion fee was
charged. Thank you Isis! I will be back!

Diving at Balicasag island off of Alona Beach is some of the best diving I have had in My 6 dive trips to the Philippines. Sierra Madre is a 5-10 minute walk and is a great dive shop.

Room Tip: Spend a little more for upstairs and you will have a sliding glass door with a view of the ocean. #8 is closest to the water but it is over the restaurant. (Restaurant does not play music so would probably be ok) I stayed in #5 that is set back further from the beach but was ideal. King size and single bed in a very spacious room with refrigerator.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Steve K
Reviewed 12 November 2012

I found this resort on tripadvisor.com so I'm now returning the favor.
The room price of P 3,000 / night is good value enough for a beach front location.
Food is great (Thai/Filipino cuisine) and affordable.
Bathrooms spacious, with hot/cold shower, complimentary towels and toiletries.
Complimentary coffee, tea, hot water.
Cable TV, wifi.
Staff needs training, no room service and front desk/manager not accommodating.

Room Tip: Bungalow #8 or Room #1 fronting the beach
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 November 2012

This is my second stay at Isis bungalows.

Isis Bungalows is located towards the end of Alona Beach in Panglao, which makes it at the quiet part of the noisy stretch of resorts.

It is located at the beach front so the kids enjoyed playing in front of the resort.

The rooms were clean and spacious. Towels, shampoo and soap is provided as well as coffee, tea,sugar and creamer.

Booking with the hotel was easy via their website as they respond to you promptly.

Room massage is also available for only Php 300 or USD 7.

I highly recommend this place because the price of the rooms are reasonable and their restaurant serves good food.

Room Tip: Bungalow 1 offers the best view of the sand and the sea.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank atty_mich77
Reviewed 14 October 2012

We stayed 6 nights at this hotel and for the money it was a great deal. The first night we were put into room 11 and the shower nozzle was broken and there was barely a drizzle of water so it was difficult to shower, but we asked to change rooms the next day and they switched us without question. I have to say the t.v in the room is very very small and mounted up high on the wall so it's hard to watch, but they have satelite so there were good programs available. We spent the last 4 nights at another hotel that was 2 times more than the Isis and 4 times further from the beach (Isis is right on the beach) as the Isis was sold out for our remaining 4 nights, and that other hotel didn't have wifi or t.v in the room. Bottom line is if you want to stay on Alona beach with all the amenities of a hotel then the Isis is the right choice.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple