We stayed here June 25-28 2013 for a family of 4. I was confused at the way the third party described it so i emailed Amarela. They responded promptly and was able to accomodate my request without a hassle.The resort had well appointed decor and somehow perfect for the environment. A place that reminded me of my early years. Very nostalgic and very homey. You can see the vast horizon. The staff is very cordial. Kim who picked us up from the pier was very polite and helpful. The only thing that was off was the seaweed after the rain the day that we got it but other than that we had a very wonderful stay. The woodworks were amazing. Our kids love this place especially considering this is their first time in the country. There was a nurse that was able to help us when one of our kids was under the weather. They attend to you once you hit the beach and notice you just settled in then offer you drinks, they attend to your every need. This place is pristine.the beach was what I expected: clean , clear, perfect blue and no danger. It has a big sand bar at low tide. Ahhhh! We relive our stay there over and over. There is wifi even at the beach! This place has a very good vibe. " it feels like you are in a home" says my daughter. We got to see local life when we strolled the beach at dusk beyond the resort premises. It's perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amarela is a cozy yet elegant boutique resort atop a gentle slope with a stunning panoramic view of Bohol Sea and neighboring islands. Natural sandstone pathways run through native landscape, leading to the long stretch of white beach. The resort showcases local art and culture in meticulous detail - highlighting antique & traditional furniture, artifacts & handicrafts, old hardwood doors & floors, as well as an outstanding collection of sculpture & paintings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Amarela Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amarela Hotel Panglao Island
- Amarela Resort Bohol Province/Panglao Island
- Amarela Hotel Bohol