Amarela, Amarela how beautiful this place was, not only to the eye but also staying there as guests. We stayed 5 nights with our 15 month old daughter and the place truly made us feel at home! The staff were so helpful and friendly, especially coming with a toddler they truly made our stay easy and a wonderful pleasure. I can't recommend this hotel enough and do not regret booking this hotel for out little family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amarela is a cozy yet elegant boutique resort atop a gentle slope with a stunning panoramic view of Bohol Sea and neighboring islands. Natural sandstone pathways run through native landscape, leading to the long stretch of white beach. The resort showcases local art and culture in meticulous detail - highlighting antique & traditional furniture, artifacts & handicrafts, old hardwood doors & floors, as well as an outstanding collection of sculpture & paintings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Amarela Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amarela Hotel Panglao Island
- Amarela Resort Bohol Province/Panglao Island
- Amarela Hotel Bohol