Our organization had a conference at the Bee Farm for 5 nights and it was awesome. Our room for 3 was like a suite with a King-sized bed, a living area, kitchenette and a super modern bathroom. While there's no beach to swim at, the resort overlooks the ocean and each of the several restaurants has an ocean view. There's 2 covered swimming pools, one for small children, and 3 jacuzzis on the patio area. The food is all organic, the herbs are grown on the property and honey is used in almost every dish. Lots of trees abound and several species of birds can be seen including the Red-Keeled Flowerpecker, the Olive-backed Sunbird, the Purple-throated Sunbird and tons of Asian Glossy Starlings. You can take a guided tour around the resort. They also have a gift shop selling all kinds of lotions, honey, bags, etc. made with organic materials. They also make their own ice cream.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bohol Bee Farm in Panglao Island, Bohol, Philippines. Reserve online now and get instant confirmation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Travel Book Philippines, Inc. and Cancelon so you can book your Bohol Bee Farm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bohol Bee Farm Hotel Panglao Island
- Bohol Bee Farm Bohol Province/Panglao Island