We arrived in Bohol Bee Farm just 2 days after the earthquake that struck the region. We were upgraded to a bigger room since almost all of their bookings have been cancelled. The Loboc room was big and clean, with a spacious shower area and a separate toilet. Our room had its own veranda facing the 4 jacuzzi pools. Walking around the Bee Farm may be quite difficult for older guests, since there are slopes going to the restaurant area. There is no beach, since it is situated on a cliff. They have a deck down the cliff where you can go down for a dip on a sandy area in the sea. The view from the restaurants are spectacular.
One thing about Bohol Bee Farm that anyone would agree on would be their good food. Everything is organic, quite rustic and unique. Their halo-halo is to die for, and you just have to try the different flavored ice cream. They have tomato, guyabano, mango, ginger, etc. Very unique and interesting! I loved their spicy flower salad. I didn't know bougainvilla flowers are edible, until they served it with the salad! All dishes are served with organic salad on the side and a good serving of brown rice, unless you ask for white rice. Their squash bread with mango butter is good too!
I love the idea of the resort being self-sustaining. They use herbs and vegetables as ornamental plants too. Our room had alugbati vines on the trellises by the balcony. And the frontage was filled with celery, basil, rosemary and tarragon. The bees are situated in an area not too close to the rooms to avoid bees bothering people. They have a small ice cream shop and a souvenir shop up front. Staff are friendly and courteous too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bohol Bee Farm in Panglao Island, Bohol, Philippines. Reserve online now and get instant confirmation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Travel Book Philippines, Inc. and Cancelon so you can book your Bohol Bee Farm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bohol Bee Farm Hotel Panglao Island
- Bohol Bee Farm Bohol Province/Panglao Island