Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

Villa Formosa is a peaceful getaway in Panglao, Bohol.
We stayed in a deluxe bungalow with my family.
This place it's just so relaxing!!!
At walking distance from a great white sand beach, Villa Formosa is an amazing hidden place where to enjoy and relax.
The staff and the owners were always nice, well mannered and at our disposal for any inquiry or suggestion.
The restaurant is mostly Italian food.
There is a nice salted water pool with a jacuzzi on the side where to relax with a nice cold drink!
The bungalow was very clean, big and well furnish.
Definitely a place we will visit again!
Highly suggested.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Francesco B
Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

The hotel is really one of the best hotels on Phillipines I've been. Huge clean rooms, great aircon, nice breakfast, clean swimming pool. Very helpful staff, welcoming and smart owner with his lovely wife. Not far from the beach. Quite expensive, but for Panglao - it's a great price!

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Татьяна У
Reviewed 29 June 2016

The staff were excellent. They were attentive, friendly, thoughtful, helpful and used their own initiative to make our stay pleasant. Thats to them and congratulations to the management.
The food was also outstanding. Delicious evening meals and a great breakfast.
Rooms were comfortable, clean and spacious.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank brin61
Reviewed 1 June 2016 via mobile

A must to visit here in Bohol. Fantastic service. The management had really trained their staff very courteous polite and knowledgeable. Lovely ambience elegant, classy and romantic. My partner and I had such a lovely time. Our food experience was absolutely fantastic. I always forget to take photos because we were just in awe when our order arrived. We'll definitely come back again.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank FoieBrie
Reviewed 24 May 2016

This review is very late coz we visit the place last Aug 2015 but better late than never :-)

The place is really cozy and the service is the kind that you would wish for in every accommodation you go to, either high-end or low-end. I ask them for something special since it was my wife's birthday and I was surprise with the effort they put together. The room was decorated for the occasion and there was a surprise bday cake :-) Thank you po.

The room that was assigned to us was nice but I wanted to try one of those deluxe bungalow and they did put us there with no additional cost. Unfortunately the aircon broke down and it was already 3 in the afternoon and cannot be repaired so they allowed us to spend the night in our original room then transfer to the bungalow the following day.

It was a very relaxing stay, the food are good, the place is nice and the staffs are very very accommodating. I would definitely come back to this place, the only snobbish one is their dog, doesn't want to have his picture taken maybe needs to pay talent fee lol.

Room tip: Any of the rooms is good but try the bungalow as they have nice porch to chill in
Date of stay: August 2015