Best Western Executive Hotel
US$54
US$48
EconoLodge
US$123
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanbest westernsbroad streetrecommend this hotel to anyonewafflesrichmond areaembassy suitesthe general managernight staygreat place to staydefinitely stay here againvery nice hotelinterstateconveniencehousekeeper
Reviewed 5 August 2014

The hotel was everything I expected, and actually much nicer for the money than I would have thought. The breakfast was a bit weak, but the staff was great and the room was clean and ready. I would stay here again for sure.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
JPManagement, Director of Sales at Best Western Executive Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Dear Steven T,

Thank you for the positive review about cleanliness and Value for money paid. I would like to ask you to contact me by email if you have a moment to ask your suggestions for Breakfast.

I will share your positive compliments with our staff.

sandy@jphospitality.com

Reviewed 4 August 2014

We usually stay at the Best Western, near The Richmond Airport, but had an event closer to the Executive - the airport location is nicer. The bathrooms are bigger, there is a loveseat, the food is the correct temperature. Will be back at the airport Best Western, next time in Richmond

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

815 Brenda,

I am sorry we did not meet your expectations at our property. The other property is a converted of another brand so they do have a different layout. We find guests love us for our staff, Clean rooms, convenience to restaurants and area around our hotel.

I hope you would give us another chance to WOW you.

Sandy SIzemore

Reviewed 31 July 2014

The room was clean, the bed comfy. There were a sufficient number of lights to adequately light the room. The bathroom was tiny with smallish shower and toilet. The sink was in the room itself.

On the second night, our keys didn't work. Twice. And the first time I went down to the front desk, there was no one there for around 5 minutes. The area was unsecured and I was able to walk behind the front desk area to look for someone.

Free wifi mostly worked, but occasionally dropped out. The room had one of those separating doors to the adjoining room. We could hear that TV, which they played constantly.

Complimentary breakfast was nothing to write home about. Edible. There were no plastic forks available one morning.

Room Tip: Don't get an adjoining room.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear WVUNeal,

I agree it is the little things. I wish we had an opportunity to correct items on your stay. Our front desk which also sometimes has to run and item to a guest instead of asking the guest to come downstairs can be away from the desk.

Our staff actually came to me after reading your review about a door being open. We as a team want your stay to be better. We are working on new breakfast items. If you have a moment I would love and email or call so I can fix the little things so your stay and the future guests enjoy their stay.

sandy@jphospitality.com

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Overall the hotel and front desk staff was great. Was here for son's AAU basketball tournament for the weekend. The rooms were clean upon arrival, only issue was the next day the cleaning staff (which did not seem to speak or understand English!) was slow with refreshing our rooms with new towels and wash cloths. Poor Service there.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear MelissaG,

I know how tiring it must be to travel with youth sports, I will follow up to the delay in getting fresh towels for your group. Always feel free to ask a front desk staff for towels as usually there are some there that we keep for just your occasion.

When your family travels again for sports please give us another try-

Reviewed 29 July 2014

My family and I have stayed at this hotel for several days! The room was so nice, very clean, and so comfortable! They have very wonderful and friendly staffs willing and able to help you for all your needs! I enjoyed the breakfast they served too especially my favorite was sausage with gravy biscuit on the side was so yummy also i like the apple juice too. They have many breakfast items to choose from. I recommend this hotel to everyone!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear Wonsontangela,

Thank you for your great response. I love when people have not had gravy biscuits and ask what they are- I call them comfort food.

I hope you enjoyed your vacation in the Richmond VA area and can come back again soon.