“Good food but this restaurant is in the Red Lion Hotel so see my review there.”
Review of Cappellos - CLOSED

Cappellos
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 September 2012

See reviews of the Red Lion Hotel as it's the same place. This means that whilst the food has for the most part been very good (Only once it was below par, it's not the usual chef on a Sunday so avoid Sunday) the service is hit and miss and we've had two terrible experiences in the hotel.

1  Thank Debbie S

Reviewed 14 July 2012

I just cannot believe how appalling this restaurant is. I Came here from Nuneaton with two friends for a girly night out. I ordered pasta and they brought me pizza. So I reordered the pasta that I wanted and they brought me a brandy coffee with cheese and biscuits. At this point me and my friends stood up and left without paying. A week later, I had the courage to go in and complain. I spoke to a member of staff who took me into a private room. He then swore at me. Then I was furious and left the building completely. I am yet to contact trading standards about yor staff's bad language.!

2  Thank Max B
Reviewed 11 February 2012

foods was ok but had to wait a long time for it to arrive

1  Thank C12BLUE
Reviewed 2 February 2012

Cheap and cheerful at best, caters for a certain clientle but there are far better places nearby

1  Thank johntyboy
Reviewed 13 January 2012

Enjoyed our meal here, found the staff friendly and cheerful but maybe a little inexperienced. Overall it was good value and a pleasant evening here.