“Well worth while!”
Review of Pro Falconer

Pro Falconer
Reviewed 3 December 2012

I booked this experience for myself and my partner for his 30th Birthday and was so glad i did. Rick was absolutely fantastic and extremely knowledgeable, we could have listened to him all day! He had a great sense of humour.
Initally i was unsure how we would fill 3 hours but the time (excuse the pun!) flew by!
We learnt so much and, as the group was small, got to fly more birds than we expected.
Even if you are not a bird fanatic, i would definitely recommend booking in with Rick.

Reviewed 25 November 2012

This trip on 23.11.2012 was a present for my son but we both participated and we both absolutely
loved it. This was an unforgettable experience. The knowledge and explanations were as amazing as the birds and because there is a genuine dedication, this centre we felt, is special. We would very highly recommend to any age group. Its hard to see who wouldn't love this, and then there 's the nursery and the lovely coffee shop as well and very nice pub across the road for afterwards.

Reviewed 22 October 2012

My husband and myself visited Pro-Falconer on 18.10.12, and I'd just like to let everyone know
how fantastic the afternoon was.
Rick, the falconeer was so knowledgeable - I could have listened to him for much longer. He really understands his birds over there, and you can see how much he cares for them. We got to feed 3 of the birds on our hands - the owl was lovely - but the difference between the owl and the hawk in the way they take food from you - amazing!!
The weather was great which made it more enjoyable - and Rick didn't seem to think any of my questions were daft ( even though, when he explained things to us, it was clear that some of them were!!)
I'd recommend this visit to everyone who loves falconry - a real escape from technology afternoon.
Thanks again Rick.
Melanie and Frank Dennison
Silverstone

1  Thank Melanie D
Reviewed 20 October 2012

This was a birthday present for me from my daughter, who thoughtfully also bought a spectator ticket for her Dad too, which was well worth the extra fee. The spectator can take photos and watch the birds fly whilst listening to Falconer Rick impart his vast knowledge on his birds and the art of falconry. It was not something we would have thought of doing ourselves so we were quite surprised how much we enjoyed the experience and would recommend it to anyone who loves birds and doesn't mind getting up close and personal with them.
The only snag we encountered was finding the place - It's not called the Secret Garden for nothing.

See more reviews
Reviewed 20 October 2012

Having visited many falconry attractions down the years I must say how refreshing it is to see such dedication to the welfare of the birds, everything was clean, tidy and very well organised. This is so much more than just a falconry experience! I can say no more than to echo the reviews of others on trip advisor, that I would reccomend that everyone has a go at this. The way we were able to interact with the birds was great and we were all made to feel so welcome, the whole experience from start to finish was wonderful.