“Archery with Pro-Falconer - great fun”
Review of Pro Falconer

Pro Falconer
Reviewed 1 March 2013

My mum booked a family archery session as a random Christmas present for us all. Rick was a superb host / tutor and you can tell immediately that he loves the outdoor life.
It was freezing, yet the combination of humour, insight and coaching ensured we all had a brilliant time. Getting a quick peak at an owl and hawk after the archery was the icing on the cake.

Reviewed 27 February 2013

I booked this experience as a birthday treat for my mum and was not disappointed. Rick had a wealth of knowledge which he was keen to share, he has a true love for what he does. The three hour session went by so quickly as Rick answered all our questions and told us all about his obviously well cared for, amazing birds. We were lucky enough to have a session to ourselves so my mum, husband and myself all got plenty of chances to handle the birds. Even non-bird lovers will enjoy this experience, it's a real chance to try something different and would definitely recommend this day out.

Reviewed 29 January 2013

Everything that can be said has been said in the previous reviews. An amazing experience to have wild birds land on your arm and so nice to know that Rick really cares about the birds and knows so much about them. What more can I say...visit and enjoy!

Reviewed 21 December 2012

What a fantastic experience! My husband chose the activity & although I have always admired birds of prey I was not enamoured by the prospect of standing out in the cold in November......
However, I wrapped up warm and the whole thing was so interesting and entertaining that the 3 hours just flew by before we knew it.
We would definitely recommend it as the Falconer is genuinely passionate about his birds and that in itself is infectious from the very start and the insight into these magnificent birds is fascinating!!!
Thanks so much Pro Falconer! from Craig & Sheryl Hamilton :)

Reviewed 16 December 2012

To see an eagle fly towards you and land on your arm is one experience that everyone should have. It is awe inspiring. What a fabulous time we had - Rick is so knowledgeable and his birds are fantastic. The owl is too cute for words. I can't recommend this experience too highly.