“Warm, clean & comfy home from home - perfect.”
other travellers have booked this property
Outside Decking
Beautiful views all round lounge
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Beautiful views all round
lounge
On suite Bathroom with a full size bath.
Main Bedroom King size Bed
Television and Heater in the Lounge.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 31 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Campercla...
“Warm, clean & comfy home from home - perfect.”
Reviewed 3 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

We know the area & island well, as we've been coming for many years, and still love it. This rental was booked at very short notice, and the owners couldn't have been more accommodating. We were looking for somewhere within easy driving distance of local amenities, as this was well out of season, and this was perfect.
Originally booked for the two of us, but the owners were very helpful adding my sister in last minute.
We needed somewhere, clean, warm & comfortable. Somewhere quiet, for us all to relax, as my sister is undergoing chemotherapy. This was so good, she had the best nights sleep since her diagnosis 3 months ago!
It's modern in decor, with everything you could need, including bed linen, tea towels and hand towels, and with plenty of space for us all to chill of an evening.
The shower the the shower room (as opposed to the one over the bath in the en-suite), was the best my husband has ever had on holiday. Loads of pressure & piping hot water. Can't comment on the other shower, but I would expect it to be the same. Would have loved to stay long enough for a wallow in the bath...next time maybe :)
If I could afford the ferry more often, I'd book regular weekends here, to help my sister, but she said the whole thing had been amazing, and that's good enough for me. Hope to be able to come back soon.

12 Jan 2018
Thank you very much for your review.
We are so please you we’re all able to relax and do hope you can return soon.
Reviewed 7 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017
person found this review helpful

5 Dec 2017
Thank you, Glad you enjoyed your stay.
Warwick, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Your age range 25-34
15 Oct 2017
Thank you very much, glad you enjoyed your stay and hope your return very soon.
Gaurav B
Slough, United Kingdom
“Superb stay”
Reviewed 5 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

I had my reservation about the Caravan before booking, but since the time I looked at booking this place the owner Maureen and Lynn were always there to answer my queries. This place has all the Mod Cons that a traveller is looking for. My 5 year old daughter didn't wanted to come back she loved it so much well we all did. Private beach, restaurant kids play area Nice and Quiet location. We are already planning to come back soon. Just 1 tip you need to go to Guest services to collect your keys. Lol
Thanks Maureen and Lynn for making this a memorable stay.

3 Nov 2017
Thank you very much for the review Gaurav really pleased you enjoyed your stay. Look forward to your return.
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

4 Oct 2017
Thank you very much for your review. Glad you enjoyed our caravan and your holiday. Hope you can book again soon.
jennifer1...
Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
“Beautiful Caravan”
Reviewed 16 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

This caravan is beautiful, clean, spacious, home from home.We stayed for 4 days in September, the weather was inclement but the caravan was warm and cosy.We stayed at WhiteClifee bay last year and we stayed here again because the facilities and amenities are so good.I will be back next year.

4 Oct 2017
Thank you Jennifer, we are very pleased you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for the lovely review, hope to book you in again very soon.
Anupkumar...
New Delhi, India
“Nice Caravan at an amazing location”
Reviewed 31 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

This is a nice caravan at an amazing location . We were group of 6 with 4 adults and 2 kids. We had just two problems during our 2 days stay over here - 1 )There was no instruction manuals for several stuffs and we had to figure out ourselves . 2) This is perfect for a group of 4 but I would not recommend it for a group of 6 .Overall the stay was awesome and I would visit it again if I would be coming in a smaller group . Thanks.

Your age range 25-34
14 Sep 2017
Thank you for the review and feedback.
Look forward to you returning.
We will look into a manual for all equipment.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing