“Fantastic weekend with GN Holidays”

Warner Leisure Hotels Bembridge Coast Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Bembridge
Gloucester, United Kingdom
“Fantastic weekend with GN Holidays”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 January 2014

Just back from the Isle of Wight having been on the GN Holidays break, what fantastic value for money this is. Food, entertainment, lovely staff at Warners and GN all made our break most memorable. This a 5 Star break without a doubt. We will be back next year.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Kath B
Phil_at_Bembridge, General Manager at Warner Leisure Hotels Bembridge Coast Hotel, responded to this review, 17 January 2014
Thanks for taking the time to review your recent stay at Bembridge on the GN holidays break. I'm so pleased you had a fantastic time enjoying the food and entertainment, your comments really are appreciated and I look forward to seeing you next year.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (598)
Wimborne, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 January 2014

We have just returned from a dancing themed weekend at the hotel. The staff are helpful and always smile, the rooms are clean and nicely decorated. Entertainment was good and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and have already booked for next year.

Room Tip: The sea view rooms are worth paying extra for and are lager rooms. We stayed room 428 and it was ver...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
I'm so pleased you had such a fab weekend and have already booked for next year. Your positive comments really are so nice to hear and I'll pass them on to the team. Thanks once again and best wishes Phil
West London
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 January 2014 via mobile

Eight of us went here for a 'Carry On New Year' break from 10th January 2014. I have been to many Warner's establishments over the years but never to Bembridge. I think it could well become my favourite. Staff: five stars, Food: Five stars , Entertainment: Five stars, Accommodation: Five stars. By now you'll be getting the idea that I couldn't fault the place and you'd be right. I can't wait to go back there and especially in the warmer weather to sit outside enjoying the views. Go there - it's brilliant!

Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Frank L
Thank you for taking time to review your recent stay at Bembridge on the "Carry on New Year break" with GN holidays. It's always pleasing to hear from first time visitors that they had such a fantastic time. I look forward to seeing you again in the future kind regards Phil
London, UK.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 January 2014

I stayed there for five days at Christmas. The weather was appalling and the reception was flooded. However, drying-up operations were in hand immediately and this sums up the place. They do everything possible to make sure your break is great. They're assisted in this by their fantastic manager, Phil.

As usual, the food and service was excellent (love the eggs Benedict!) and the entertainment brilliant (especially the Dick Whittington panto).

This is a really comfortable place to stay with lovely fluffy pillows and cosy duvets. However, they're developing the place and, I feel, this may mean an ever greater shortage of seats in the main bar area.

My only gripes are that the externals of the chalets are looking very tatty and the high (London-type) price of the drinks and the cost of single rooms. However, it's a lovely place to stay.

My only grip is that single rooms cost the earth

Room Tip: Try and get a room in the main block, seaview.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank ZSUZSALondon_UK_
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent Christmas break with us at Bembridge Coast hotel. I am pleased you felt we did everything possible under very difficult circumstances following the horrendous weather and our flood and I'm pleased that this did not interrupt the enjoyment of your stay. I'm glad you love our fluffy pillows and cosy duvets which is always important when staying away from home. Your comments will be passed onto the team and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. Kind Regards Phil
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 January 2014 via mobile

What a great new year party. From arriving on the 29th to leaving on the 2nd. You could not fault the commitment made by all members of staff. Even Phil the manager was there at every corner and what a voice and the kilt wasn't Bad either. The food was great three meals a day, it's back to the gym now. Service was the best I have come across. Rooms excellent and the little presents each night were a nice surprise. The entertainment team never cease to amaze me, what work ethic they have and the performance for me was the Dick Wittington as good as any West End show. My first time to Warners at New Year and was the best new year I have ever had. So I will be back..... Thanks to Phil and all the teams hope you have a good 2014.

Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Phil B
I'm so pleased you enjoyed your New Year break with us and you felt it was the best that you had ever had - We take that as a real compliment - Thank You. We work exceptionally hard to ensure that we give all our guests a memorable time and it would appear on this occasion that was the case. I'm glad my singing didn't put you off and the sight of my knees in the kilt was not too shocking either. I'll pass your lovely comments on to the team and we look forward to seeing you again next year kind regards Phil
Rainham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2014

We always go to Bembridge for the New year, but this year was exceptional. The staff are wonderful, the food was out of this world a big thank you to Dom the chef. A big thank you to Maggie our waitress nothing was too much trouble. Karen the who looked after our room over the break. And a big thank you to Kirsty always so very very helpful. The American Drifters were brilliant on New Years Eve. And a Big thank you to Phil the manager he is always on hand to make the New Year break memorable. The hotel grounds are well kept and overlooking the Solent. There is plenty to do with a daily quiz, dance classes, bell ringing and a choir which was fun. The entertainment team was excellent, a very funny panto Dick Whittington such energy the entertainment team have. The Dining room was decorated for New Years eve lovely party atmosphere. Although the weather was bad with the wind and rain, it did not stop the firework display. Country Joe was worth staying up for.. Thank you Bembridge. Have already booked for next year. In my view Bembridge is the best out of all of them.

Room Tip: We had the Captains rooms very spacious and not far from Dining room and ballroom and on the ground...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Jean S
"the Best of them all" - Thank you so much for such a lovely compliment I'm so pleased you had a fantastic New Year with us and I'll pass on your special compliments to Dom the chef and Maggie your waitress. It is also great you thoroughly enjoyed the pantomime and all the entertainment. Finally I am glad you thought that our Restaurant looked extra special for New Year's Eve we try our best to make sure everyone has a fantastic time and I'm so pleased that you did. Best wishes and look forward to seeing you soon Phil
Northampton, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2014

We booked the Christmas break for 5 nights and had a very nice time despite the awful weather. The staff and entertainment at the hotel was excellent, especially our waiter Bart. The food was very good with a good choice to cover all tastes. The entertainment was very good. The Buddy Holly tribute band was excellent and we were able to do a lot of jiving and rock 'n' roll.
The only fault we had was our room. We had a standard room in Ledge House which suffered from very draughty windows and very creaky floors. The overall decor was a little tired and could do with redecorating. The room was very clean and the daily staff looked after it well.
Overall we had a very good time and would look at going again in about 10 years so we fit in to the average age group.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Izy60
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent Christmas break with us at Bembridge Coast Hotel. I'll pass on your kind comments to Bart your waiter and I'm pleased that you enjoyed the Buddy Holly tribute (I thought they were fantastic too!) I take on board your comments with regards to your room and will take a look at those rooms personally and see what we can do to further improve them - Best wishes Phil
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bembridge
The Royal Hotel
Seaview Hotel
Seaview Hotel
#1 of 2 in Seaview
Lakeside Park Hotel & Spa

Been to Warner Leisure Hotels Bembridge Coast Hotel? Share your experiences!