“Best breakfast!”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Thoroughly enjoyed our visit. Great food and lovely friendly staff. We had a delicious freshly prepared breakfast. The best we've had in Bembridge. Will certainly be going back soon. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

I first visited this little gem last year and hoped it hadn't changed, it hadn't, it's still as lovely as I remember. Friendly staff, a lovely relaxing atmosphere and the most mouth watering and tasty homemade pies and cakes I've eaten. It also seems to be very popular with the locals which is always a good sign. If you're in the area I definitely recommend you try this little gem. Already looking forward to my next visit!

1  Thank Suki684
Reviewed 16 August 2014

I had no problem with the food or the cleanliness of the place.What I did have a problem with was the customer service
.First impressions are everything.My welcome was not at all friendly or with a smile.I myself work with the public and know how important a warm welcome and a smile means.So would I return no!

2  Thank ginny01_13
Reviewed 7 June 2014

This is one of my most favourite places on the island. I return regularly for the best Victoria Sponge ever (the lightest and tastiest) or the jammy rock cakes ( filled deep with gooey raspberry jam and nothing like rocks) But what makes it really special are the lovely ladies behind the counter. Friendly and helpful especially when I take my boys in for tea and cakes nothing is too much trouble. Even better you can order yourself a whole freshly made cake for afternoon tea at home with the in-laws and pass it off as your own! Genius! Thank you lovely ladies.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Rude and unhelpful staff with no distinct focus on image and products. Tries to be everything a tea room and a deli but does not manage to do either successfully.

3  Thank Jacqueline S