Just back from a week's holiday. Like others who have written reviews, the Entertainments Team were great, especially Scott who is a great male vocalist. Enjoyed evenings in both the Nab Bar, which is a quiet lounge and the more family orientated Culver Club. The outdoor pool is lovely and the private beach is an added bonus but you do need to be fairly fit to tackle the steep slope. Enjoyed some of the daily activities too, like archery and pottery painting. Would have done more but weather not great. Although raining, still warm and seemed to brighten up late afternoon/early evening with fantastic views from the top of the hill and gorgeous sun sets.
We stayed in a superior chalet which was basic but again like others, couldn't fault it. Everything was spotless and it had everything you need for a self catering holiday. All staff very friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We believe this wonderful holiday park offers something for everyone to enjoy, young and old, couples, groups and families - you’ll find this friendly park offers stunning views and great facilities in abundance. A place where happy holiday memories are made. It’s cracking!Great Facilities◦Secluded sandy beach with cafe◦Indoor heated pool with flume, bubble pool and toddler pool◦Outdoor heated pool with sun terrace and toddler pool (open late May to end of August)◦Sauna and Sunbed - a small extra charge◦Great family entertainment including stage shows and cabarets in The Culver Club.◦Sports lounge with large TV◦The Nab Bar and Restaurant offers a great choice of food served all day◦Indoor soft playground for younger guests◦Childrens’ outdoor adventure playgrounds◦Fun mini golf◦Free Wi-fi in The Nab Bar◦Park supermarket storeCoast & CountryThe location of the park offers the perfect balance between coast and country holidays, with rolling countryside and woodland on one side and a beautiful sandy beach virtually all to ourselves on the other. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and PitchUp so you can book your Whitecliff Bay Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Whitecliff Bay Holiday Park Hotel Bembridge
- Whitecliff Bay Holiday Park Bembridge, Isle Of Wight