We stayed for 3 nights in Cottage 59 which had a wonderful view over Loch Tay directly opposite the Crannog. The accommodation is immaculately kept as well as the grounds surrounding the cottages. The area around is quiet and peaceful with pleasant walks for those of an energetic nature. It was a pleasant surprise to find 2 en suite bedrooms as we were sharing with friends therefore our privacy was not compromised. This cottage has all mod cons - you could not wish for better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kenmore Club is the perfect home away from home. Situated in one of the most picturesque Scottish villages, Kenmore is an area where visitors and residents are lulled by the calming waters of Loch Tay. Aside from being breathtakingly beautiful, the area is also quaint and picturesque. This is an area where street lighting is somewhat frowned upon, as residents prefer not to disrupt the light of the stars. The Kenmore Club's charming, cottage-style accommodations match perfectly with the local environment and allow you to feel completely at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Kenmore Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Kenmore Club Hotel Kenmore
- The Kenmore Club Scotland