We have just returned from a two night stay at the Kenmore Club. The chalets are well furnished, and very spacious. They have a fully fitted kitchen, microwave, full cooker, oven, and fridge. TV and DVD players in lounge, and TV in bedroom. Toilet upstairs and toilet and shower with bathroom downstairs. They leave toiletries for you, which is a nice touch. They also leave, washing up liquid ect in the kitchen, and sachets of tea, coffee and sugar. The place is so tranquil and location could not be better. We had a view over Loch Tay looking up to the hills, perfect. The chalets are spotless clean, and the heating is amazing, in fact we were to hot and had to turn of some of the radiators. We went to the swimming pool twice, and you can use the jacuzzi and sauna, again facilities are perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kenmore Club is the perfect home away from home. Situated in one of the most picturesque Scottish villages, Kenmore is an area where visitors and residents are lulled by the calming waters of Loch Tay. Aside from being breathtakingly beautiful, the area is also quaint and picturesque. This is an area where street lighting is somewhat frowned upon, as residents prefer not to disrupt the light of the stars. The Kenmore Club's charming, cottage-style accommodations match perfectly with the local environment and allow you to feel completely at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Kenmore Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Kenmore Club Hotel Kenmore
- The Kenmore Club Scotland