My husband and I had a very relaxing time in fantastic surroundings.. The cottage we stayed in had been refurbished was excellent standard of accommodation , we are Diamond members and would recommend to other members. From reception , bar/restaurant cleaners we could not fault the staff .
James and Craig that ran the bar/restaurant were fantastic hosts and behind the scene's the chef and his help did meals that you would get in any Top Restaurant .
We will be back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kenmore Club is the perfect home away from home. Situated in one of the most picturesque Scottish villages, Kenmore is an area where visitors and residents are lulled by the calming waters of Loch Tay. Aside from being breathtakingly beautiful, the area is also quaint and picturesque. This is an area where street lighting is somewhat frowned upon, as residents prefer not to disrupt the light of the stars. The Kenmore Club's charming, cottage-style accommodations match perfectly with the local environment and allow you to feel completely at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Ebookers and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Kenmore Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Kenmore Club Hotel Kenmore
- The Kenmore Club Scotland