We stayed here overnight on our way to the highlands and it exceeded our expectations. The lodge was wonderful - large open plan lounge/diner on the top floor and two bedrooms on the ground floor. Quality of furnishings etc was excellent too. If you have small children this would be a god send because of the space inside and outside (including playground, swimming pool) as well as the value for money. We had a good evening meal at the Waterfront restaurant and there is another option just in the village (looked very good). Kenmore is an interesting place too in itself. There was no where near to eat for breakfast but we drove into Aberfeldby and had a wonderful breakfast at the Habitat Cafe
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kenmore Club is the perfect home away from home. Situated in one of the most picturesque Scottish villages, Kenmore is an area where visitors and residents are lulled by the calming waters of Loch Tay. Aside from being breathtakingly beautiful, the area is also quaint and picturesque. This is an area where street lighting is somewhat frowned upon, as residents prefer not to disrupt the light of the stars. The Kenmore Club's charming, cottage-style accommodations match perfectly with the local environment and allow you to feel completely at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Kenmore Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Kenmore Club Hotel Kenmore
- The Kenmore Club Scotland