Our week is drawing to an end, but this place has exceeded expectations. Usual Diamond Resort standards ie very good, spacious and comfortable. 5 adults staying in 2 bed lodge was more than adequate especially the amount of bathrooms! Only downside we found was the creaking floorboards, if anyone went to bed early or got up in the night! Reception staff helpful especially when having internet issues. Very relaxing and quiet resort, with plenty to do do in good and bad weather. A walk at the Birks of Aberfeldy is a must and visiting the various distilleries (i am going home with an appreciation of having a wee dram). Getting off the main roads also lead to surprises including seeing an eagle in the forest nearby! Ate out each night in Kenmore, highly recommend the Marina, a quiet waterside restaurant with fabulous views, good food and friendly service. Was reading the visitors book earlier and an 11 year old's comment summed this place up... amazeballs, don't want to leave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kenmore Club is the perfect home away from home. Situated in one of the most picturesque Scottish villages, Kenmore is an area where visitors and residents are lulled by the calming waters of Loch Tay. Aside from being breathtakingly beautiful, the area is also quaint and picturesque. This is an area where street lighting is somewhat frowned upon, as residents prefer not to disrupt the light of the stars. The Kenmore Club's charming, cottage-style accommodations match perfectly with the local environment and allow you to feel completely at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your The Kenmore Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Kenmore Club Hotel Kenmore
- The Kenmore Club Scotland