We stayed at the Kenmore Club on the banks of Loch Tay for the week of the October school holiday. Our cottage was extremely well appointed with 3 good-sized bedrooms each with its own bathroom. The kitchen (with everything you'd require), dining area (for 8) and open plan living space (with LCD TV, DVD, stereo) was upstairs, with south and west facing balconies. Reasonable weather helped but our kids (13, 11, 3 & 2) had a great time - cycle trips, woodland and lochside walks, swimming in the on-site pool, golfing, pony trekking, visiting local castles, etc. Good restaurants locally at the Kenmore Hotel and brasserie at Mains of Taymouth if you want to walk, otherwise you'll need to drive to Aberfeldy, Fortingall, Ardeonaig. It was the most enjoyable and relaxing holiday I've had for several years.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kenmore Club is the perfect home away from home. Situated in one of the most picturesque Scottish villages, Kenmore is an area where visitors and residents are lulled by the calming waters of Loch Tay. Aside from being breathtakingly beautiful, the area is also quaint and picturesque. This is an area where street lighting is somewhat frowned upon, as residents prefer not to disrupt the light of the stars. The Kenmore Club's charming, cottage-style accommodations match perfectly with the local environment and allow you to feel completely at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Kenmore Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Kenmore Club Hotel Kenmore
- The Kenmore Club Scotland