“Evening meal at the Waterfront”

The Waterfront Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Kenmore
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 July 2014

We had a meal at the Waterfront whilst staying at the adjoining Kenmore club resort. We were greeted by the very friendly staff and given a table in the conservatory with views over loch Tay. I had Lamb rump on a bed of mash and my wife had Mediterranean Chicken. Both our meals were cooked to perfection and my medium cooked lamb melted in my mouth and was extremely tasty.
Despite feeling fairly full following the main course, I opted to try a sweet and went for the sticky toffee pudding with ice cream. I have to say when I saw the large size of the portion I wondered if I would be able to do it justice, but it was every bit as good as it looked and we left the restaurant feeling very satisfied.

2  Thank Hugh L

Reviewed 8 July 2014

The Waterfront Restaurant is ideally located with views across and up Loch Tay. The staff are great and the atmosphere is very special. A good variety of really nice food at an affordable price. Definitely the place to eat while in Kenmore.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

The food here was excellent, but book it you want a table. The chairs in the conservatory could be better not very comfortable if you intend lingering over your food. Staff very friendly and accommodating when we asked for a later time. Reasonably priced and plentiful portions, couldn't manage a sweet. Soup and venison excellent, chicken in a whisky sauce wonderful.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Fantastic food, reasonably priced and great staff, nice conservatory to eat in.
All with views of Loch Tay,good parking,

1  Thank John P
nampari, Owner at The Waterfront Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

My team and I are very pleased you enjoyed your dinning experience with us.
We do appreciate your kind words.we hope you will visit the next time you are in Kenmore.
Kind Regards
From all
The Waterfront team

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Lovely conservatory area overlooking a decked area and the Loch. Would not have liked to have been in the bar area which was dark and not particularly inviting. Food was variable. My venison was superb but the chicken was over-cooked and dry. Good range of wines reasonably priced. Service was good and the staff were very friendly.

I am so sorry that your dinning experience with us was overshadowed by the chicken being dry, we have taken your comment seriously and looked at that particular dish and the chef has changed the way it is cooked so this will hopefully not happen again, as for the comment about the bar, there is a new bar & restaurant being planned that will open next Easter , so I do hope you will give us a second chance ( we are glad you enjoyed the venison) .
Kind Regards from