I would not recommend this cottage to anyone, it is dirty old cottage nothing works. complained twice about tv it was sorted on the Wednesday and I was going home on the Friday. the chairs were uncomfortable, my mother couldn't get a shower due to the sunken shower upstairs it was to dangerous. the place just looked so neglected I was glad to get home. I spoke to the owner but she was not one bit interested oh I forgot after paying over a £1000 she offered me a discount how generous. and before I left a member of staff spoke to me and by the time she was finished I was to blame for the dirt run down cottage. work that one out if you can. its just great that mains of taymouth can afford to trat their customers any way they like. but I would advise anyone going to double check their property if you dare to take a chance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a 120 acre private country estate set in magnificent Highland Perthshire with stunning self catering properties sleeping from 2 to 12, many with hot tubs, saunas and games rooms, all at either a high 4* or 5* STB standard. Our excellent onsite facilities include our own golf course, riding stables, delicatessen & gift shop and cafe bar & restaurant all within walking distance from each property. Stunning views, tourist attractions & much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mains of Taymouth Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mains Of Taymouth Cottages Hotel Kenmore
- Mains Of Taymouth Cottages Kenmore, Scotland