Prince of Wales
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Homewood Park Hotel & Spa(Hinton Charterhouse)
Babington House(Babington)
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
All reviewsthe pubfull englishbus stop rightsteak and ale piepriston millpark and rideb bsunday lunchan excellent mealgreat nights sleepa short bus ridelovely clean roommy mumbiscuitslocal informationbath city centreno room for pudding
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 November 2012

Stayed here for 3 nights whilst husband was in above hospital. Very comfortable bed, although cushions a bit dodgy. Amenities in bathroom good and the shower was powerful with plenty hot water. Clean towels everyday. Wasn't sure if needed to stay extra night and Graham was very happy for me to stay if necessary at short notice. Breakfast adequate for me. Dinner excellent. Couldn't find fault at all with anything. Would definately recommend and I would stay again should the need arise. Thanks to Clarissa and Graham.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 July 2012

We spent a night here on our way home from Wales.

The pub was nice a quiet, good parking and easy to find. Was great by a young chap who was polite and helpful.

The room was very clean and bright, the curtains were a bit thin but that is a minor point. The view from our room across the countryside was lovely. Bed and towels lovely and clean. Lots of infomation for guests about buses and things to see and do which I thought was great. I was woken up at 12.30 by a dog whining outside, I have dogs anyway and so thought I was at home and my dogs needed me, this didn't last too long and my partner slept right through.

What we LOVED about this place was the food. We ate in the restaurant in the evening. My partner ate English and I had Fillopeano, WOW gorgeous.

Will happily stay here again.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 3 - small but comfy and everything you would need.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2012

just had a one night stay here as we were visiting friends So glad we found this place,lovely clean well furnished room ,decorated in restful colours plenty of hot water in the shower.Had a meal with our friends in the restaurant which was really .My husband and myself tried the fillipino food which was lovely,excellent breakfast in the mornong.Hope we will make a return visit in the future.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 June 2012

My husband and I stayed here for one night in June. The accommodation is ok but needs a lot of attention in the rooms. The bathroom ceiling was covered in mould. Bit disappointing as we were celebrating my birthday but it didnt spoil our stay .The room itself was clean with a lovely clean bed and towels. Nice selection of toiletries . The bar was nice for a quiet drink. We ate in the restaurant and both chose from the Filipino menu which was lovely. Breakfast was nice . Cereal ,juice, toast, croissants and English cooked. Easy access by bus from outside into Bath . Costs about £6 return which is quite reasonable. It takes about 15 mins.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sianee51
Reviewed 12 December 2011

This was one of our few pub stops on our journey and it didn't disappoint us. There are several bus's that runs right past the pub, so very easy to access Bath. The meals were delicious, with the option to have Filipino dishes. The rooms have been refurbished and the mattresses were sensational.Good off street secure parking. We would choose to stay in this location again.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends