All reviews the bean vegetarian restaurant top floor non dairy daily weather forecast large tesco st ives every morning bus stop lovely night opened the door tea and coffee making facilities first floor full english twin room bed and breakfast home from home
Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

We stayed over four nights for our honeymoon, it was superb! We stayed in the Bell Heather room which has a stunning view of the sea and is quite stylishly adorned with beautiful pictures. The en-suite bathroom was very clean and more than spacious enough for the two of us to store our toiletries. We were blown away by how soft the bed linen was, so lovely!
The staff were very helpful and friendly, Gail kindly printed the day's weather forecast for us each morning, thank you!
My partners favourite thing was the banana pancakes, and I fear that my pancake cooking standards may now have to improve. I enjoyed the full english breakfast, the tomatoes being my favourite item as they were so sweet and perfectly cooked!
We found it very easy to nip to St Ives via taxi (approximately £5), or via the coastal footpath, which has breathtaking views. It is rather steep in places but well worth the twenty minutes it takes to reach St Ives. There is a bus stop nearby with good services and a train stop close to the B&B. We took our car and were pleasantly surprised to see that there were parking spaces outside the B&B.
There is a TESCO very nearby (about a five minute walk), which was very useful.
Spots worth visiting are St Micheal's Mount, access is via the causeway from Marazion or by boat (SO MUCH FUN!) It is a bit of a climb to the top, so good footwear is advisable, however, I am rather unfit and made it with plenty of energy to explore the fascinating castle! The Lost Gardens of Helligan were mesmerising, steeped in history and a real love story for regeneration, I'd recommend these world-renowned botanical gardens to anyone who is a romantic or a child at heart! It's worth noting that you can purchase a combined ticket for Helligan and the Eden Project (also incredible) at a bit of a discount. Finally we visited Seal Rock. We went on the Sea Horse and booked through the Sea Ranger. We enjoyed an hour and a half of gorgeous Cornish coastline views and met some beautiful wild seals, nothing could have prepared me for their cuteness. We also spotted some Sunfish.
There is still so much that we want to see and do, I'm certain that we'll return soon. To anyone visiting this beautiful part of the country - you will love it!
We would whole-heartedly recommend this charming, warm and beautiful B&B to anyone and are, ourselves, looking forward to visiting again. Thank you Coast!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bambibumps
Reviewed 21 July 2016

Stayed here this pasy June with family. Our rooms were bright, beautiful and clean. Loved the decor and peace of the whole place. Super close to the beach and town by walking or a quick drive. The food was superb - espcially as a mixed group of eaters. Half vegan half omni - but the food was so good that everyone loved it all.
Will happily stay again in the future, a great way to experience St. Ives.
Thanks again to you all!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 June 2016 via mobile

We arrived there with a very warm welcome! This is a great place to stay sea views and great food as well. Close to carbis bay highly recommend this place. The food in the restaurant is top notch and very well priced. The sea champion room we stayed was nice and cozy with a very comfortable bed as well

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kim A
Reviewed 2 June 2016

My sister and I stayed in a twin room advertised with garden view, but it's worth noting that you can actually see the sea slightly out of the window! It was a lovely room with plenty of space, and a guide to the local area and the b&b and restaurant. Bit further to walk into St Ives than we expected, but it is a nice coastal route.

Having never stayed in vegetarian only accommodation before, one of my favourite things was being able to go to breakfast and know that I could eat anything on the menu. I had the full cooked breakfast one day, and pancakes the following day, and very much enjoyed both. The staff were very friendly, offering us advice on what to do in the area and providing weather forecasts for the day.

We ate at The Bean Inn on our second night there. The food was very good, with plenty of options on the menu. I'd definitely recommend it as a vegetarian restaurant even if you aren't staying at the b&b.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank helengriff
Reviewed 1 June 2016

On our road trip through England, we drove into Cornwall pretty late and ended up in Penzance looking for a B&B close to the harbor. After a few mouse clicks, we came across this little place a little ways away from Penzance in St Ives still facing the ocean. The B&B is vegetarian and really cute and small. No elevators and the rooms are tiny - not much space if you have a lot of luggage. But everything was clean, modern, spiffy and the beds were really comfy. The breakfast in the morning was a full English breakfast, which was hearty and wholesome. The service was excellent. They played really nice music in the breakfast area. They also have a vegetarian restaurant called the Bean which has great meals. Plus you get ocean views - very beautiful.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family