Villa Ruimzicht
US$80
US$76
TripAdvisor
  • Free Internet
All reviewsnice placenice roomrecommend this hotela great experienceexcellent servicehamburgerfeel welcomecar parkvillabuildingschoolglassbathremoteprivacymiddledutch
Reviewed 26 September 2013

Not sure why you visit Doethinchem, but if you do or even close by, you should stay here. It is a butique hotel used to be school. Rooms are not lie any typical hotel room, different shapes with high ceilings. Bathrooms are seperated with glass.
Breakfast is picture perfect, also tasty. Eggs custom preared, coffee machine is nice quality, wide range of tea.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 July 2013

This is the third or fourth time I have stayed at this hotel as it is quite close to the factory I come to visit. I quite like the quirkyness, also the friendly and helpful staff. This time I could have wished for an air conditioned room as it was well over 30 degrees with not a breath of air to cool down. The food is always good and the breakfast is cooked to order. I would recommend the hotel for the experience, even if sometimes the style does outweigh the substance

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank LikeaGnu
Reviewed 27 June 2013 via mobile

We picked this area of Holland to bike ride and relax. Perfect choice! The standard room large and spacious. Every member of the staff were warm and very helpful. And the breakfast incredible. Special thanks to all the staff including Ann and Monique in the restaurant. We will definitely return.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 3 May 2013

This is a great hotel with very kind personnel and wonderful food. The breakfast is perfect and the dinner and wine are wonderful.
The standard rooms are large and have a flatscreen tv. The room has a very large bathroom with shower and toilet. We had a room with view on the parc. The hotel is worthwhile to visit. However Doetinchem is a not the city I like to visit, but in the neighbourhood are nice old cities as Doesburg and Zutphen. For one or two nights I can recommend hotel Villa Ruimzicht.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ronald H
Reviewed 15 March 2013

We were given a bongo voucher mentioning special hotels. So we chose this one.
I loved the building and the entrance was bustling with people having lunch. Reception very friendly. We took the glass elevator and up we went very slowly: first floor very nice, second floor also well done and then the third floor wow I felt like we were in an episode of upstairs downstairs! We were on the attic floor, we opened a door and there was a large obscure passage that had known better days! Our room wasn't that bad, big , nice bathroom, no closet just an open hanger, small window through which you could have a look if you were big!
I'm sorry but this is not what I had in mind when I booked a hip and special hotel!!!!
Breakfast was ok. We also had dinner and the food was excellent!
So we would go there again to have dinner but we wouldn't pay so much money for this kind of room!

Room Tip: Not on the 3rd floor, rest I don't know!
Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple