“Friday night dinner”

Montville Cafe Bar and Grille
Ranked #1 of 31 Restaurants in Montville
Cuisines: Bar, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Top of the hill main street montville
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I was a solo traveller but hungry, so approached this restaurant for dinner on a Friday night, with no booking. They were pretty much booked out but found a table for me upstairs, very accommodating and polite staff. The food was good, so was the service and the live singer made it a good night out.

1  Thank Lorna C

Reviewed 25 May 2014

Bit bummed we had to go down stairs to order. Even for drinks. We went into have a nice meal with a few tasty beverages to go with. But pure laziness we didn't want to be up And down stairs to order. Meals and desserts great.

Reviewed 17 May 2014

We held my husband's 30th birthday dinner for 40 odd people in early May 2014. Everyone had a fantastic time and absolutely loved the food. The service was wonderful. The food was fantastic. From the time of enquiry/booking to the function itself everything was handled brilliantly. Customer service could not possibly be faulted. The atmosphere of this place was just lovely. We loved it and are sure to be back again!

Reviewed 15 May 2014

A nice looking little café/bar beside Montville's only motel and pretty much the only place that could be called a "pub" in Montville. Live music was advertised for the Friday and Saturday nights but it did not happen. It does provide a handy courtesy bus for the local area. Meals are a little pricey and basic and some may find them too salty. The outdoor areas get very busy on Saturday and Sunday afternoons.

Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

We ate here for my brother-in-laws rehearsal dinner. The food was amazing (I had the Pork), and when my dessert was a little late out since they were so busy they apologised and gave me my money back... Along with my dessert. Thanks very much for such a lovely, quaint dining experience!