“Would eat there again”

Cuisines: Australian
Canberra, Australia
“Would eat there again”
Reviewed 26 January 2014

Sumptuous breakfast, delicious coffee, fast and friendly service, nice to sit on the sunny balcony with a curious little kookaburra sitting on the railing watching us before he flew away. A quiet and relaxing breakfast reading the papers and enjoying the view. Very nice.

Visited October 2013

“They just dont care”
Reviewed 29 December 2013

My wife and I got there about 2pm, told to take a seat and they would take our order at the table. After waiting ten minutes I reminded the young man we were still waiting. "Oh yeah" was the reply, the waiting got worse from there. I cant review the food because we left after 40 minutes having not tried any.

Visited December 2013
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 3 October 2013

I just went last weekend and was like Sweet!! Gluten free burger! This is just what I wanted. The coffee and food was amazing!

Visited September 2013
Maroochydore, Australia
“Poor Service and Expensive Food”
Reviewed 28 September 2013

We arrived at the Cafe about 1.30-1.40pm (so not the lunch rush) and had to wait about 20 minutes for anybody to even take our order. Then there was a 40 minute wait until the food was finally delivered (considering the meal was a quickly slapped together sandwich and a few chips I have no idea what could have taken so long) even though people who arrived after us had already had their food delivered (and had even paid and left by this time). Plus they actually forgot someone at our table's drink altogether and it wasn't until it was pointed out to them that they finally realised this. The food was definitely not worth the money or the wait. I found this Cafe was a waste of my time and my money; I would NEVER return there.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank Melissa B
“Expensive”
Reviewed 9 September 2013

Nothing to recommend this place. The coffee and food is expensive and not especially good. There are a lot of better places in the same street.

• Visited September 2013