“Friendly and Relaxed”

Price range: US$5 - US$20
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 7 May 2013

Coffee shop menu. Big breakfasts, salads, cakes, coffee, milkshakes etc. Service is friendly although a bit slow on very busy days or times. Decor is basic but pleasant with inside and outside seating.

Reviewed 6 May 2013 via mobile

I Will Be Telling All My Friends About This Great Cafe !!!!Fabulous Food & friendly Staff :)) Very Loverly Cafe !! I Recommend This Cafe To Anyone,
Enjoy !!

Reviewed 4 May 2013

From the moment I walked in the door I had outstanding service. General friendly conversation was had. The food is incredible and the value even better!
HIGHLY RECOMEND!!

Reviewed 4 May 2013

Just like to thank the friendly staff at the Coffee Pot, my daughter and I have special dietary requirements, the wonderful staff went over and beyond their service to cater for my daughter and I !!! So if have any dietary issues, go to Montville Coffee Pot , I highly recommend them !!! Thank you Ladies , we will be coming back!!!

Reviewed 28 April 2013

I had experiened the worse service in my entire life whilst attending this establishment. I ordered a bacon muffin and freshly squeezed orange juice from the menu. I waited for 30 minutes to receive my orange juice which, clearly was not freshly squeezed as per the menu, but a juice from a bottle. When I questioned the staff on why this juice does appears to be watered down, I received a barrage of abuse from 3 staff. Abuse was continual from 3 staff members over a $5 juice. I was absolutely stunned! Contacting the owner by phone to make a complaint had also resulted in abuse and continual laughing in the background. I will not return to this cafe ever again

4  Thank Melita T