Avalon Hotel(Overijse)
US$139
US$116
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

US$83
US$73
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$81/night.

US$142
  • Room Service
US$98
US$93
  • Pool
All reviewsextra pillowsstayed herenice bathroomsurgeryclinicreceptionist
Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

Each hotel starts with 5 points and I deduct points when something is wrong!
First point of deduction is due that on our arrival at 5 pm the room given by the reception was not cleaned at all. The receptionist has given us directly an other room and according to him a better room. That room was clean and modern and with a very nice bathroom, but the room was dull.
Second point of deduction is due to the fact that there aren't enough parking lots and none is reserved for hotel guests. Cars are parked where they can, thus also in the middle of the parking. In case of a fire there isn't any access for the fire engines.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

Upon arrival the reception knew my name and made me feel very very welcome. We arrived fairly late so we went and ate in the restaurant straight away. The food is amazing! A little expensive but it was really worth it. Found our room easy, and they are very clean and roomy. I had a lovely night sleep! In the morning, came down early as had to go to be clinic for 6am and the receptionist was there waiting, we paid our tab from dinner, handed keys over. My mum went and had breakfast which she said was lovely but I couldn't eat. The hotel is just beautiful, staff are fantastic and I'd happily stay there again. I have heard they are amazing after surgery bringing food extra pillows to your room but I left the same day as surgery so I didn't get to experience that.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 February 2017

Absolutely Faultless. The most caring, wonderful staff I have ever met. They looked after me as if i was still in hospital. Brung extra pillows, brought food to my room ( which was so tasty ). I have never felt so welcome in a hotel before. It is also spotless and very clean. Thank you so much for making what i thought would be a scary experience after surgery abroad SO comfortable. They knew who i was when i arrived and assured me i was in good hands and that they were there if i needed anything. so so kind. thank you so much!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank Antonia E
Reviewed 23 December 2016 via mobile

This hotel is ideal for patients from the beclinic. I stayed for 3 nights 15th - 18th December after having surgery with dr plovier. Before I got there the staff knew about why I was there, gave me extra pillows before arrival! Phoned my room to check I was ok and looked after me just as well as the beclinic did. The restaurant is very pretty and food is beautiful and they even insist on bringing it to your room if you don't feel up to going downstairs. This hotel is amazing all round the bathroom was beautiful and so clean. After I felt better I walked in to town which is 10 mins from the hotel and where the beclinic is. Dr plovier is the greatest surgeon in Europe and the al inclusive package to the panorama is the icing on the cake. Lovely helpful genuine staff, very clean and cannot do enough for you. The Belgian people are so so nice.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank redpandanyc
Reviewed 24 November 2016 via mobile

I had the chance to stay many times at the panorama hotel. The rooms are simple and clean... ask for a room with a new bathroom. The staff is just too nice and helpfull. If you are looking for a modern business hotel, this is not the place. If you are looking for small and personalised hotel, this is a place for you. On top, stay for lunch or diner, the food is great!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business