“Nice little cafe with a great selection”

Sebastian's Cafe & Catering
Ranked #2 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Twyford
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Great selection of light meals
Hot by the window in the summer but otherwise - there is nothing I did not like

Reviewed 11 May 2014

small little village café but the best coffee I have ever had at any restaurant, you can actually drink it and it tastes good !!! prompt friendly service and although I do not like scrambled eggs, I eat them here they are the best.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

Service, coffee and food are all excellent. The cafe also has a really nice atmosphere for meeting friends.

Reviewed 8 February 2014

First visited last July and had the best breakfast I have ever had - I had a breakfast toasted wrap - cheese, egg, tomato and mushroom (you can also include bacon but I'm a vegetarian) and it was lively. My husband had the full English and he said it was one of the best. Also had the freshly squeezed orange juice - perfect! So we went back today and was a little worried that it wouldn't be as good as I remembered luckily it was as good if not better!!
Excellent place, lovely staff, nice atmosphere - we will be back especially as the breakfast is served all day as it makes a nice relaxing lazy weekend morning!!

Reviewed 1 October 2013

chilly morning , early shopping and breakfast out is always a good idea.
Extensive menu for all tastes but we went for a cooked breakfast.
Everything hot and fresh, and good value for money as your surroundings are nice.
its homely and theres free wi- fi.
Coffee is good quality, fresh and strong.
definitely the best place Twyford has to offer.
Staff are friendly and service was quick, just what you want when you are hungry.