My wife and I stayed at the Cricklade on a two night weekend break from Friday14th to Sunday 16th October on a Dinner Bed and Breakfast tarriff. What a superb break, the service, the cuisine, the accommodation, everything about this hotel makes us feel we will want to go back there again and again. The staff are so attentive they give you the impression that they would "walk the extra mile" to ensure that guests want for nothing during their stay. I would strongly recommend this hotel to any one looking for a relaxing, good value weekend away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standing in over 30 acres of peaceful, secluded grounds on the edge of the Cotswolds, the privately-owned Cricklade House offers a traditional, warm and friendly welcome for those in search of tranquility, comfort, good food and wine, with extensive recreational facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Cricklade House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cricklade House Hotel And Country Club
- Cricklade Hotel Country
- Cricklade House Wiltshire