My husband and I stayed for two nights on a Travelzoo deal - £99 bed and breakfast, and a three course dinner each.
We had a most enjoyable stay, and enjoyed the food. All the Staff were good too.
My husband played nine holes of golf and enjoyed the snooker room.
Our room was comfortable.
We went on two cycle rides and explored Cirencester.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standing in over 30 acres of peaceful, secluded grounds on the edge of the Cotswolds, the privately-owned Cricklade House offers a traditional, warm and friendly welcome for those in search of tranquility, comfort, good food and wine, with extensive recreational facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Cricklade House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cricklade House Hotel And Country Club
- Cricklade Hotel Country
- Cricklade House Wiltshire