We stayed on a Travelzoo offer like most other guests who were at the hotel. This was amazing value and we decided to stay for two nights. We were glad we did as it is in a very good position to explore the wonderful towns and villages of the Cotswolds.
The room we stayed in was in the main house and while we were there, we had two extremely quiet nights sleep. The room was well furnished with a very comfy bed and super soft pillows. Our bathroom was a good size with soft fluffy white towels in abundance.
Now for the food..........everything we had was delicious. The 3 course dinner was exceptional. The flavours were great and the presentation was a work of art. Well done to the super chef. The delicious breakfast was also a great reason to get out of bed. It is so nice to have it cooked fresh and not taken from a warming cabinet where everything dries up.
Last of all , the staff were very professional, attentive and friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standing in over 30 acres of peaceful, secluded grounds on the edge of the Cotswolds, the privately-owned Cricklade House offers a traditional, warm and friendly welcome for those in search of tranquility, comfort, good food and wine, with extensive recreational facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and LateRooms so you can book your Cricklade House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cricklade House Hotel And Country Club
- Cricklade Hotel Country
- Cricklade House Wiltshire