Cannot rate this hotel highly enough. Attended a wedding here so stayed two nights in this lovely hotel. Free use of the swimming pool, a fabulous free snooker room, lovely golf course and grounds and places to relax. The room was lovely with a sleigh bed and a balcony overlooking the tennis courts and grounds. Food was excellent, we had dinner in the restaurant, lunch in the conservatory and the complimentary breakfast which were all delicious with plenty of choice. The staff were so friendly, and could not do enough for us. The wedding itself was held in the hotel, and was an excellent venue. The staff did everything to make the day perfect for the couple and all the guests, from the champagne reception through to the dinner which was excellent and the evening which was brilliantly organised.
This is an excellent stay for a weekend or a brilliant venue for a wedding.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standing in over 30 acres of peaceful, secluded grounds on the edge of the Cotswolds, the privately-owned Cricklade House offers a traditional, warm and friendly welcome for those in search of tranquility, comfort, good food and wine, with extensive recreational facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and LateRooms so you can book your Cricklade House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cricklade House Hotel And Country Club
- Cricklade Hotel Country
- Cricklade House Wiltshire