We had a fantastic weekend here all the staff were very friendly. The room was fine but toiletries were a little scarce but we had our own anyway so not a problem. The swimming pool and spa were great. The food in the restaurant and bar was second to none. We cannot wait to go back very soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standing in over 30 acres of peaceful, secluded grounds on the edge of the Cotswolds, the privately-owned Cricklade House offers a traditional, warm and friendly welcome for those in search of tranquility, comfort, good food and wine, with extensive recreational facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and LateRooms so you can book your Cricklade House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cricklade House Hotel And Country Club
- Cricklade Hotel Country
- Cricklade House Wiltshire