The hotel was spotless and grounds well kept. Staff attentive without being overbearing. Evening meal and breakfast excellent. Huge room with a four poster. Bar drinks and wine list very overpriced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standing in over 30 acres of peaceful, secluded grounds on the edge of the Cotswolds, the privately-owned Cricklade House offers a traditional, warm and friendly welcome for those in search of tranquility, comfort, good food and wine, with extensive recreational facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Cricklade House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cricklade House Hotel And Country Club
- Cricklade Hotel Country
- Cricklade House Wiltshire