“An enjoyable and informative course”

Dancing Trousers Cookery School
Reviewed 30 June 2015

I took the Vietnamese cooking course in June 2015. It was well organised, informative and entertaining. I learned some new things and had fun doing so. I would be happy to recommend Alexis and her company.

All reviews
"second visit"
"cake"
"take home"

Reviewed 28 June 2015

Spent a lovely morning learning how to make Macarons with the fabulous Alexis - enjoyed every minute of it!
Can't wait to make some more of these wonderful pieces of perfect patisserie.
What a treat to loose yourself for a few hours and learn some new skills (and have yummy patisserie to take home!)

Reviewed 27 June 2015

After my first visit to Dancing Trousers I almost immediately signed up for my next course. On both occasions I have thoroughly enjoyed my time in the kitchen with Alexis. A warm welcome in a beautiful setting starts a fantastic day. The group sizes for the baking courses are perfect; allowing lots of opportunities for fun and experimenting under an expert eye to lend a helping hand.
All the goodies, which come out baked to perfection, are boxed/bagged as if you've just popped to a patisserie.
These courses have really built my confidence in the kitchen and I've learnt some great tips which make me very popular with family and friends.

Reviewed 27 June 2015 via mobile

Spent a fabulous morning learning new skills in Vietnamese cooking. Both Alexis and Peter were perfect teachers, incredibly professional and so organised. A great group of people attended and we had lots of fun as well as learning so much. Best of all we sat down together to eat all the yummy dishes we had created which were all exquisite. A really enjoyable day.

See more reviews
Reviewed 23 June 2015 via mobile

Nestling in an idyllic setting, surrounded by beautiful courtyard gardens the Dancing Trousers Cookery School forms part of a fabulous Cotswold stone barn conversion.

As a newbie to the concept of the cookery school I was amazed just how easy cooking in a small group could be. Under Alexis' expert tuition we explored some of the beautiful cuisine of Italy including their classics like fresh pasta, pesto, their rustic breads, biscuits and delicious desserts.

Throughout the day, there was a great atmosphere as we perfected our dishes. Alexis made cooking fun and behind the scenes, Vanda looked after our every needs, washing up and preparing our ingredients for the next stage of the recipe.

Sitting down to share a meal that we had all prepared together was a lovely convivial experience. There are lots of photos on my 'Bon Appétit' page on Facebook, so do take a look!
Buon appetito!