Review Highlights
Edible Italian Christmas Gifts

What a wonderful Cookery course this was! We had such fun creating delicious speciality Italian... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
sarahsK1873HO
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
via mobile
Marvellous Macaron Course

I attended on Saturday morning 10th November a macaron course with three other people. We had two... read more

Reviewed 12 November 2018
valeyjane

All reviews macaroons at home cookery school biscuits great fun chelsea buns cooking course wonderful morning learning how salted caramel brownie pasta fantastic experience great tips focaccia second visit cake take home
Reviewed 27 January 2016

My daughter, Laura, and I arrived to a lovely warm welcome from Alexis. I had received a gift voucher to use at the cookery school but was unable to cook and so my daughter did the work and I watched and listened! Alexis has a beautiful kitchen, modern, spotlessly clean and very well equipped. The ingredients to be used were all weighed and organised in order of use, which was such a treat in itself! As was the 'oh so unobtrusive Vanda' who quietly came and took all the dirty dishes away! Laura did the 'Back to Baking 2' morning course from a variety offered. She made Chelsea Buns, Caramel Brownies using a salted caramel sauce that she had made, and, finally, soft and perfect Ginger Cookies. All three items were very successful thanks to Alexis who is a great teacher. She made the experience a very happy one, one which both Laura and I would thoroughly recommend! A lovely friend bought me the cookery gift voucher for my birthday and it delivered so much more than 'just' a cookery lesson. Laura said "it was better than a spa day!" I definitely think it would suit, not just individuals but groups of friends such as hen parties, stag parties even, a team building exercise and more! Thank you Alexis for a great morning out, we wish you continued success in your business.

Reviewed 26 January 2016

Attended the patisserie course and loved every minute. Alexis gave us a lovely warm welcome and taught us very well indeed. We were all impressed with what she helped us to create. Enjoyable, instructive and fun- would recommend with no hesitation.

Reviewed 18 January 2016

Such a fun morning yesterday with Alexis learning how to make the French Macarons.
It was a friendly and relaxed atmosphere and we gained confidence and learnt lots.

Reviewed 17 December 2015 via mobile

What a wonderful session we had with Alexis, working cooperatively to create a great selection of Canapes, which we then enjoyed with a festive glass of Prosecco. I learned so much. I'll definitely return for another course. Thank you Alexis.

Date of experience: December 2015
Reviewed 3 December 2015

Had a wonderful morning at Dancing Trousers - would highly recommend. Educational, fun and inspiring. Alexis was very welcoming and a fantastic teacher - I am definitely coming back!

Date of experience: November 2015