“best fish and chips”

Ranked #8 of 18 Restaurants in Lechlade
swindon
“best fish and chips”
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Have been going to this fish restaurant for some years now with my family some of whom live in Ireland ,some in the U.S.A and have visited numerous other fish restaurants within a 20 mile radius and have yet to find a comparable one .The quality is top class,the portions are immense,value is great ,place is clean with clean toilets abn staff are welcoming and attentive

• Visited November 2013

Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
“jolly good find”
Reviewed 18 September 2013

Visit Lechlade regularly, and needed a new place for lunch. Why have I not noticed this gem before. Perhaps because I did not realise they had a restaurant as well as takeaway. They do a very good OAP deal. The batter on the fish was light and crispy and the fish was a good size. Chips excellent, so will be going there again.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank pasdechatUK
Carmarthen
“Always the best”
Reviewed 26 August 2013 via mobile

We have been using Monica's for three years now whenever we stay on our boat in the Marina - The food selection is excellent, but you cant beat their traditional fish and chips! If you are ordering for two, just order one large chips and it will still be more than you can eat, seriously!
Top quality, value for money and quick service!

• Visited August 2013
Plymouth, United Kingdom
“Chips!!”
Reviewed 3 July 2013

I found the staff to be very friendly and the food to be well priced. The chips were the best I had for a long time! Although I did not need to use the seating area, it looked very clean and welcoming.
I would certainly visit again.

Visited June 2013
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best fish and chips for miles”
Reviewed 5 February 2013

The fish is fresh and lots of chips ........we wont go anywhere else.
It has tables to eat in and the staff are very friendly.
They go out of there way to help and make sure you get what you want.
My husband loves the pies and my sons always have the burger...a big hit in our home.

Visited January 2013