“Was going for tapas and had to stay.”
Review of Las maravillas

Las maravillas
Ranked #12 of 59 Restaurants in La Herradura
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 January 2014

I arrived in La Herradura for a day in the middle of my trip trough Andalucia. In the evening I went out for some famous tapas granadinaas and stoped by this place with a great terrace looking over the sea. There was some incredible live music with a dutch musician (it was a Friday). I ended up staying the whole night in one place and I'm glad I did. Great experience, met some nice people and the ambience was great, almost felt like a family reunion. The service and the food was great.
I had a magic special night in this little town at this restaurant.

3  Thank Traveler X

Reviewed 3 January 2014

Good quality. Great views in first sea row and a really cozy terrace. The food is good and so are the prices. Nice service and beautiful live music once a week when the ambience is really relaxed and happy.
I really recommend it.

4  Thank susieinsky
Reviewed 12 December 2013

Friendly and attentive service, good tapas, good food. Always enjoy sitting there, if lunch time or for dinner. Live music once a week.

4  Thank Susan5704
Reviewed 11 December 2013

Very good restaurant and good staff and freindly menu del dia under 9euros lovely situation and views of sea and beach

4  Thank Nadia I
Reviewed 12 October 2013 via mobile

We popped in for a quick menu at 8.75 euros at lunchtime and we weren't disappointed. There were at least five choices for each course. The mussels and cod were particularly good. Service was prompt and attentive and we will go back again.

4  Thank Julian S