Traveller's Paradise Naukuchiyatal
Lake Retreat(Bhimtal)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$43
Agoda.com
V Resorts The Satvik Resort(Bhimtal)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$70
  • Breakfast included
US$41
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Hotel Harshikhar Bhimtal(Bhimtal)(Great Value!)
US$149
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
US$245
US$105
Priceline
Fern Hillside Resort Bhimtal(Bhimtal)(Great Value!)
US$87
Hotel Green Wood(Bhimtal)(Great Value!)
US$50
US$42
  • Restaurant
Aadrika Spa Resort(Naukuchiatal)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsbreakfast menu islimited food optionsvisited with familywalking distancenice locationfamily suitenainitallakehrsbhimtaaltemple
Reviewed 4 June 2013

We were a group of 6 people and stayed here for two nights. The resort is at walking distance from the Naukuchiataal lake. It's a nice, calm place where you can relax and enjoy the surroundings (exact opposite to Nainitaal, which is very crowded). We made bookings through the sales Manager Mr. Anindo Bose who is a very helpful person. He remained in touch with us till we reach the hotel.
We had a lake view room. Though, there was a muddy pond between Naukuchiya taal and this hotel, but it was fine. The bed was clean and very cosy.Interiors were basic but good. Regarding food, they didnt have any menu. They had only a limited variety but it all tasted good.
There travellers can go for paragliding or can do zorbing and kayaking.
Just a point of advice, if anybody wishes to stay here and plans to visit other lakes, they should have their own conveyance option. Its a bit tiring in travelling to nearby lakes.
All in all a good option to relax and enjoy the area.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
AnuraagConsul, Owner at Traveller's Paradise Naukuchiyatal, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. My name is Anuraag Consul & I own the “Traveller’s Paradise” chain of Hotels, Resorts, Guest Houses in Kumaon, Uttarakhand, India.

With effect from February 01, 2015, “The Hill-Skirt Resort” has been re-branded as “Traveller’s Paradise, Naukuchiyatal” and is under my management.

I have carefully noted the feedback in your review and want to assure you that I will personally look into all aspects that you have highlighted and continuously improve on the rooms, service, food quality & overall value for money experience at the new “Traveller’s Paradise, Naukuchiyatal.”

Reviewed 21 May 2013

It was worst experience for me.
- No food options
- Bad smelling rooms
- Bad smelling hotel
- No professional staff
- You have to ask reception every time u need hot water.
- No clean bed sheets
- There is muddy pond between Naukuchiya taal and this hotel.This muddy tall is more visible than Naukuchiyataal lake from this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank sanjayraoNoida

Reviewed 21 May 2013

Hi,,!! Going for the hill skirt resort was a wonderful decision that we took..we stayed there for 2 days n had a really pleasant experience...the Manager Mr.Anindo Bose is a vry helpful person..altho we din meet him in person but my husband spoke to him on fone..we had booked the hotel sometime in feb n since march end he himself kept in touch with my hubby regularly to know about our personal requirements..our date of journey etc n made everything perfect about our stay..not only he,but his staff Mr.Ramesh is also very courteous n cooperative... even the gardener Mr.Madan is a friendly guy..whom we met while having a walk in the bful garden that he maintained in an absolute perfect way..bful,calm,bright wid numerous birds chirping around..it ws just wow so refreshing!!!
the view from our room was also good...the balcony gives a clear view of the naukichiatal lake... the bed ws very cosy..interiors were good n the food was amazing..what made it spcl was dre hospitality..it dsnt matter if we ordered the food in our room or hd it in the dining area..Mr.Ramesh kept a check if something was missing...I still remember that it was a sunday nite..a little chilling n my mum n hubby wanted to hv some non veg dish...at first he said it ws not available bt then within no time he served them with Omelet..the desire for perfection with which he works is something to appreciate...bt more than anyone the cook needs an applause for his superb culinary skills..if u visit dre,make sure u taste the kheer...its awesome..I wished to meet him..bt cudnt... will surely meet him in my nxt stay :) :)
the only difficulty we faced was with the washroom...which is a little small due to the bath tub n the drainage was going slow..dat i hope will b sorted out soon..since the no of staff working dre is less(as it was not the peak season)so things were going steady...one evening our DTH was not wrkng n we were repeatedly asking the reception to get it sorted out..n as soon as it reached Mr.Bose's ears...within minutes it was resolved..tho it was raining n was quite late..they came n fixed the issue...that is called dedication...
Even the cab which we hired for sight seeing with the help of Mr.Bose..is worth remembering..The cab driver Mr.Kamal was also very loyal n helpful..
What i found dre is ppl r not greedy for money like the rest of the tourist places..what they strive for is the reputation..n that's what makes the hotel n the place so different..
The location of this hotel is also great..its a little far from the maddening crowd of nainital..a plc called naukichiatal..its such a quiet,serene n bful place..whr u can get so close to the nature..
People dre r kind to animals also..even the stray dogs r loved...!!!that is so rare to c these days..once when we were having our brkfast a stray dog somehow lost its way n climbed the boundaries of the hotel..i being an animal activist was seeing their reaction..they din hit the dig with sticks..they said they knew him...he lost his way n was searching for his master's place...the dog went w/o disturbing anyone as well as nobody hurting him..this kind of compassion for other creatures is not seen in commercial places like hotels..but thats something which touched my heart deeply...
The only regret is we could not meet the person behind our comfortable stay..Mr.Anindo Bose..but thats okay since we understood his wrk kept him busy..
I will definitely recommend hotel hill skirt for anyone who is visiting nainital..

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank travewllwer

Reviewed 26 November 2012

We were a group of 4 couples who intended to stay for one night but went on to stay for three. The resort is strategically located overlooking the Naukuchiatal lake. Rooms are very comfortable and the resort is newly built. Although there are no recreational facilities at the resort, we were told that they would be added shortly. The stay was very pleasant and comfortable, thanks to the unmatched hospitality and accommodating nature of the GM, Mr. Bose. He will never disappoint you and will go out of the way to meet your request. A very memorable stay. The food was good although the menu can be enlarged. During breakfast we would expect some fruit juice and fresh seasonal fruits. At the price offered to us, we found the stay rewarding.

Room Tip: Go for lake facing rooms on the first floor.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank birendraNewDelhi

Reviewed 4 November 2012

Usually we always travel to Nainital for Summer Vactions.THis summer we decided to visit Hillskirt Resortt in Naukuchiyatal.We were so amzed by the lovely and welcoming ambienceof the hotel.The Manaager Mr.Bose helped us to enjoy our stay as if we were reelaxing at home peacefully.The suite room was spacious.The all inclusve unlimited food package was a surprise deal.It was very different and so peaceful becoz the hotel was locatted in a veryy convenient place facing the lake.
Great hospitality .and worth spending every penny,Keep it up

Room Tip: the suite rooms are very spacious and cheap upstairs facinng the lake.And quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family